Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

    4 26.67%
  • Catcher

    4 26.67%
  • Right field

    5 33.33%
  • Pitching

    2 13.33%
Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 1005
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Smoke City, U.S.A.
    Posts
    470
    vCash
    1500
    We may as well not even field a 3rd baseman this season, just have a gaping whole over there.

    It starts...02/25/09

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,655
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeemule4life View Post
    We may as well not even field a 3rd baseman this season, just have a gaping whole over there.
    Shift on everyone!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    its not georges money anymore
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  4. #814
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Smoke City, U.S.A.
    Posts
    470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Shift on everyone!
    I would almost prefer that over Youk...ugh.

    It starts...02/25/09

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    its not georges money anymore
    It is though, he built this and his boys should honor him by atleast spending the way he did. Yea techinically it's the families money but wtf have they ever done in their life other live off of George.

  6. #816
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,974
    vCash
    1500
    Chazez gone.. Kep gone.. Youklis looking petty freaking good right now..

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fond du Lac Wisconsin
    Posts
    991
    vCash
    1500
    Brewers fan here... Would you guys be interested in trading for Aramis Ramierez? If so, what would you trade for him? We need pitching. A number two started and anything in the bullpen. But im sure we would be open to anything, if its the right player.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

    Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

  8. #818
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewboy288 View Post
    Brewers fan here... Would you guys be interested in trading for Aramis Ramierez? If so, what would you trade for him? We need pitching. A number two started and anything in the bullpen. But im sure we would be open to anything, if its the right player.
    Well, for a 34-year old 3B getting $12M this season and next season, I guess it depends on how much money the Yankees/Brewers are willing to split.

    I think it would start with Phil Hughes

  9. #819
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewboy288 View Post
    Brewers fan here... Would you guys be interested in trading for Aramis Ramierez? If so, what would you trade for him? We need pitching. A number two started and anything in the bullpen. But im sure we would be open to anything, if its the right player.
    Maybe you want to thrown in that LF

  10. #820
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    650
    vCash
    1500
    So... Puppy at SS, Jeet at 3B? Gold glove combo right there.

  11. #821
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Fond du Lac Wisconsin
    Posts
    991
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Well, for a 34-year old 3B getting $12M this season and next season, I guess it depends on how much money the Yankees/Brewers are willing to split.

    I think it would start with Phil Hughes
    Thats what I was was thinking as well.
    Milwaukee Brewers
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Green Bay Packers
    Cincinatti Bengals
    BOSTON BRUINS OR DIE

    Ive got a twitter! @WiteJamesHarden
    I follow back!

  12. #822
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewboy288 View Post
    Thats what I was was thinking as well.
    Cool, lets call the GM's.

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    88
    vCash
    1500
    Okay never going to happen but how about Hughes to Brewers for Ramirez then Granderson to Phili for Lee. Now sign and outfielder how about Hamilton?

    Okay now kill me for suggesting it, but can't fault me for being creative. And it would be fun.

  14. #824
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lek View Post
    Okay never going to happen but how about Hughes to Brewers for Ramirez then Granderson to Phili for Lee. Now sign and outfielder how about Hamilton?

    Okay now kill me for suggesting it, but can't fault me for being creative. And it would be fun.
    They can't get Lee and Hamilton. Too much money.

  15. #825
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    7,857
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank-Knick-Up View Post
    They can't get Lee and Hamilton. Too much money.
    They can't even get Ramirez because its too much money.

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •