Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

    4 26.67%
  • Catcher

    4 26.67%
  • Right field

    5 33.33%
  • Pitching

    2 13.33%
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1005
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,558
    vCash
    1500
    Bye bye Russ. Loser.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy D0g View Post
    Word on the street - Greinke will set the table for Kershaw. If Greinke gets more than $161M (and from LALA) then Kershaw could test free agency to find out what he's worth.

    Kershaw is a free agent after 2014? then he may become a Yankee! Would anyone agree to pay Kershaw 10/250, I would.
    Dodgers going to offer suppossedly a 7 year 140/150 mil range for Greinke.

    Making him the highest paid RIGHT HANDED pitcher in the leagues.

    Second highest paid pitcher behind our Ace, CC.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Dodgers going to offer suppossedly a 7 year 140/150 mil range for Greinke.

    Making him the highest paid RIGHT HANDED pitcher in the leagues.

    Second highest paid pitcher behind our Ace, CC.
    Kershaw/Greinke is a dam good 1-2.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    no I hate any contract over 5 years.. and 10 years for a pitcher makes me want to jump off a building

    you may be right, but if enough research was done on his health (I haven't done it) but I assume a front office would, maybe if you knew his health would hold up? like Pettitte's did? 10 years is crazy, but how else could you pry him away from the Dodgers?

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,887
    vCash
    1500
    Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that the Pirate have reached a deal with Russell Martin, pending a physical.
    The New York Times' David Waldstein and CBS Sports' Jon Heyman say the deal is for two years and $17 million. It's a little surprising that the Yankees weren't willing to at least match that, given that Martin seemed to be their clear top choice at catcher. If the Pirates' deal with Martin is finalized, look for the Bombers to go after A.J. Pierzynski.

    Rotoworld..

    See ya!

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,558
    vCash
    1500
    Cashman rules!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,558
    vCash
    1500
    Youkalis on yanks by next week.

    1b. 3b. Of. DH.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,887
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Youkalis on yanks by next week.

    1b. 3b. Of. DH.
    ray:

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,558
    vCash
    1500
    2013 Lineup:

    Itchy
    Jeter
    Cano
    Tex
    Arod
    Grandy
    Youkalis
    AJ
    Gardner

    That can win a lot of games!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    2013 Lineup:

    Itchy
    Jeter
    Cano
    Tex
    Arod
    Grandy
    Youkalis
    AJ
    Gardner

    That can win a lot of games!
    Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeymanCBS

    #dodgers have emerged as a potential surprise suitor for a.j. pierzynski, who was terrific in 2012.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    148
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that the Pirate have reached a deal with Russell Martin, pending a physical.
    The New York Times' David Waldstein and CBS Sports' Jon Heyman say the deal is for two years and $17 million. It's a little surprising that the Yankees weren't willing to at least match that, given that Martin seemed to be their clear top choice at catcher. If the Pirates' deal with Martin is finalized, look for the Bombers to go after A.J. Pierzynski.

    Rotoworld..

    See ya!
    very surprising

    I thought the Yankees were trying to get a 2yr deal? That 2yr deal can't be everything... nah

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,507
    vCash
    1500
    Too put this into prospective.

    B.J. Upton who rocks a .250 BA and a .298 OBP got a 5 year 75.25 million dollar contract

    Russell Martin who had a .211 BA got 2 years 17 million dollars.

    I picked the wrong profession.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,507
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy D0g View Post
    very surprising

    I thought the Yankees were trying to get a 2yr deal? That 2yr deal can't be everything... nah
    They offered martin a 2 year deal between 12-14 million. As per Heyman

    As per other's- Yankees never offered martin a deal at all.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-29-2012 at 09:16 PM.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,558
    vCash
    1500
    One year deals only! F everyone!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,558
    vCash
    1500
    Go offer josh 1/30 tonight.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •