Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What should the Yankees primary offseason concern be?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Third basemen

    4 26.67%
  • Catcher

    4 26.67%
  • Right field

    5 33.33%
  • Pitching

    2 13.33%
Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1005
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    835
    vCash
    1500
    I still like Nova's upside he could possibly be dominant if he gets control back so no on htat deal.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    In what are we in on Josh? I have been working so much I am behind on things.
    No, but I'm one of the few that would love to sign him for the pure fun of it.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    835
    vCash
    1500
    I wish george was still alive (SMIRK) B-)

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    I still like Nova's upside he could possibly be dominant if he gets control back so no on htat deal.
    Just a little bit of information for you.

    There is a little thing called a "."

    There is also a thing called a spell check

    Just in-case you did not know.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,474
    vCash
    1500
    BJ Upton just signed a 5 year 70/75 million dollar range..contract with the Atlanta Braves.

    Not that it's relevant to us. But it kind of is the first major signing off the off season for an Outfielder so it kind of set's a range for others.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    BJ Upton just signed a 5 year 70/75 million dollar range..contract with the Atlanta Braves.

    Not that it's relevant to us. But it kind of is the first major signing off the off season for an Outfielder so it kind of set's a range for others.
    That is one enigma of a player. He could either turn out great or become a lazy azz bust. No middle ground.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    That is one enigma of a player. He could either turn out great or become a lazy azz bust. No middle ground.
    He got a decent contact, he will be a lazy azz bust.

    Anytime I've seen him play, he looks like another cano effort wise. No where near cano skill with the bat.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    He got a decent contact, he will be a lazy azz bust.

    Anytime I've seen him play, he looks like another cano effort wise. No where near cano skill with the bat.
    Well said.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Now swisher will say he wants 5/75 , which is literally ********.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Now swisher will say he wants 5/75 , which is literally ********.
    I think swisher will get a 3-4 year deal. At about 12 million a year. Probably with the Red Sox. He will then commence to become a post season stud, and bat .750 against the Yankees.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Well Swisher does get on base at better than a .300 clip.....

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    I'd like to take a minor league flyer on Jason bay.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,474
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I'd like to take a minor league flyer on Jason bay.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Well, you can forget about Yankees signing someone now. Upton at 5 years at $75M??? What an overpay.

    Bourne would want at least 5/85

    Swisher, well who cares.

    Pagan would want something close, but I would not even go $10M/season with Pagan and I bet that is what he wants.

    Unless we make a trade...............

    Ichiro. What's up bro? Welcome to right field.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Itchy! Better than all names listed.

    I'm officially on the one year deal bandwagon.

    It's biz genius!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •