Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Portland at Detroit

at

Key Matchup

LaMarcus Aldridge vs Greg Monroe

vCash
    Leonard with 8 points and 3 rebounds in first half. Back to back impressive first half's. Maybe tonight he will continue his work in second half and not fall flat on his face.

vCash
    Barton with 10 points off the bench. Seems like starting to figure out the rotation.

vCash
    This team needs to learn how to play defense

vCash
    its hard without a true center to anchor the paint. The most important player defensively.

vCash
    I am so afraid, we can NOT be Wizards first victory on the year. We can not let the worst team in history beat us.

vCash
    Just not a good night all-around. When Portland's offense is not clicking, then we have very little chance of winning. There is a lot of pressure on each member of the starting 5 to bring their best each night because the bench won't pick up the slack and the defense won't make an impact usually. This is definitely a bridge year, and I really think Portland could take a big step forward next season. Olshey will have more of an opportunity to fill out the bench, and Lillard/Leonard/Barton will have more experience.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I was impressed with Barton and he seems to be emerging as a solid bench option. Lets not forget Batum was expected to see 0 meaningful time a rookie. People said he was too small and needed time to develop but when Webster went down he showed he belonged. We have had no go to bench guy and Barton seems to be trying to be the 6th man version of Batum.

vCash
    I admit I was terrified for about 20 minutes when I saw we are Wiz next game and it is a road game for us. However after breathing it occurred to me, Wiz are worst team in history for a reason. It does not matter how bad our D is since they can't shoot the ball even when wide open. After stopping, thinking and breathing we should come away with a blowout and I will be disappointing with anything less.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    I admit I was terrified for about 20 minutes when I saw we are Wiz next game and it is a road game for us. However after breathing it occurred to me, Wiz are worst team in history for a reason. It does not matter how bad our D is since they can't shoot the ball even when wide open. After stopping, thinking and breathing we should come away with a blowout and I will be disappointing with anything less.
    even a clock is right twice a day. you never know what will happen.