Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Ahmad Bradshaw and Andre Brown

Alright, I'm just hoping to get some opinions on the situation in the Giant's backfield. Bradshaw should be healthier coming off the bye, but Andre Brown seems to get all the goaline carries now, and gets similar yardage on less carries lately. I have Foster as my RB1 and was rolling with Bradshaw at RB2 most of the season. However as the playoffs near I'm getting concerned. I did pick up Brown as a handcuff, and I have Mikel Leshoure who I can start if the Giants go too much with the RB by committee approach.

I'm having a hard time starting Brown over Bradshaw even though he's been more productive lately, and the Giants backfield is starting to look like one to stay away from. Could any Bradshaw owners or Giants fans chime in on how they see this playing out as far as touches and Bradshaw's health and how they're handling the situation with their lineups? I've kinda lost confidence in Bradshaw lately but Leshoure isn't an overly attractive option so I'm hoping he can return to form since the trade deadline passed and i couldn't swing any deals.

vCash
    well i guess my question got answered on it's own with brown breaking his leg tonight. looks like he vultured his last touchdown from bradshaw for this season at least, and wilson should get some work now.