Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: What was the biggest positive from the loss to Detroit?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bargnani bounces back with 34 points

    12 52.17%
  • Team FT Shooting (20 of 25) 80%

    3 13.04%
  • 11 Team Turnovers

    3 13.04%
  • Holding Detroit under 50% Shooting from the Field

    5 21.74%
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 639
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    what do you expect from a chick named Andrea? such a hoe name

    She likes waiting there for the ball to easily come to her


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    2/19 Just when i thought this guy was breaking out in the Pistons game I see this junk, how was Casey coaching wise this game??
    well...Bargnani was still out there in 2OT and Ed was ridiculous productive (15/14) in like 22 minutes...need more?

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    well...Bargnani was still out there in 2OT and Ed was ridiculous productive (15/14) in like 22 minutes...need more?
    Just needing confirmation haha I saw a lot of facebook posts saying how Casey ****ed up and I was curious as to how so now it makes sense.

    He still doesn't get it Ed Davis is going to be a better version of Chris Bosh if this guy is given the chance to develop properly if you put him on a team like the Bobcats or something they'll let him grow and develop so easily.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post

    She likes waiting there for the ball to easily come to her
    but then chokes when it matters most

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    St. Catharines, ON
    Posts
    15,437
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Just needing confirmation haha I saw a lot of facebook posts saying how Casey ****ed up and I was curious as to how so now it makes sense.

    He still doesn't get it Ed Davis is going to be a better version of Chris Bosh if this guy is given the chance to develop properly if you put him on a team like the Bobcats or something they'll let him grow and develop so easily.
    Ed's jumper has looked nice this year too but he's only allowed to shoot late in the clock. I don't get it because he really seems like a Casey type of player.

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    but then chokes when it matters most
    That's why our guys love Andrea so much


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  7. #622
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    well...Bargnani was still out there in 2OT and Ed was ridiculous productive (15/14) in like 22 minutes...need more?
    I understood the thinking although I agree I thought Ed should have been in there. Bargnani helped spread out the floor for Val and opened up driving lanes for Demar and Lowry. Also Bargs seemed to play some solid D and I couldn't believe how he was rebounding better than Val for most of the game.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Ed's jumper has looked nice this year too but he's only allowed to shoot late in the clock. I don't get it because he really seems like a Casey type of player.
    I'll tell you why, it's that damn Amir Johnson. It's like were entitled to fall in love with this guy and continually play him over and over. Just because were paying him more than he deserves our team thinks we should just let him play its stupid and the biggest reason why I want him traded.

    His jumper is developing nicer and working well, he's worked on his free throw mechanics and has become better there, he's always been a blocker down low and doesn't shy away from contact, is a solid rebounder and active around the rim. Can get double doubles with ease without being considered an option on offense.

    How ****ing stupid can you get to not see this?? I hate Casey so damn much its not even funny anymore. I mean I love him cause his defensive mind is what we need but he's so stupid in every other aspect there is. No wonder why the Twolves booted him and no one ever gave him a chance.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  9. #624
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,632
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by the life View Post
    you. the league is not that high on bayless
    you are trippin son you think i overrate Bayless because i think he can play D lol

  10. #625
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    I'll tell you why, it's that damn Amir Johnson. It's like were entitled to fall in love with this guy and continually play him over and over. Just because were paying him more than he deserves our team thinks we should just let him play its stupid and the biggest reason why I want him traded.

    His jumper is developing nicer and working well, he's worked on his free throw mechanics and has become better there, he's always been a blocker down low and doesn't shy away from contact, is a solid rebounder and active around the rim. Can get double doubles with ease without being considered an option on offense.

    How ****ing stupid can you get to not see this?? I hate Casey so damn much its not even funny anymore. I mean I love him cause his defensive mind is what we need but he's so stupid in every other aspect there is. No wonder why the Twolves booted him and no one ever gave him a chance.
    I have questioned playing Amir over Ed too. I think they like Amir because he seems quicker and more mobile. He also might be a better shot blocker but I am unsure if stats back that up.

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I have questioned playing Amir over Ed too. I think they like Amir because he seems quicker and more mobile. He also might be a better shot blocker but I am unsure if stats back that up.
    Amir is only like a year older than Ed has been in the league like what 3-4 years longer and look how far advanced Ed is already of him. Ed rebounds better, uses his body more and is stronger, plays more fluently within the offense and in his third year already is developing a better jump shot than Amir.

    He still has more room to grow and a higher ceiling than Amir does. I also disagree with your last part, Ed's the better shot blocker based of positioning, better vertical and IQ.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  12. #627
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Amir is only like a year older than Ed has been in the league like what 3-4 years longer and look how far advanced Ed is already of him. Ed rebounds better, uses his body more and is stronger, plays more fluently within the offense and in his third year already is developing a better jump shot than Amir.

    He still has more room to grow and a higher ceiling than Amir does. I also disagree with your last part, Ed's the better shot blocker based of positioning, better vertical and IQ.
    While I understand you are being sarcastic, I actually do agree with some of those points. I think Ed could have a higher ceiling than Amir.

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    While I understand you are being sarcastic, I actually do agree with some of those points. I think Ed could have a higher ceiling than Amir.
    Pardon? Which part was I sarcastic about lol?? I was serious the whole post.


    Btw I just saw the highlights and recognized we had that stupid 2 PG system in crunch time again Is he EVER going to learn?? Jeez this is seriously frustrating.


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  14. #629
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    50,022
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Pardon? Which part was I sarcastic about lol?? I was serious the whole post.
    I thought most of it was sarcastic. You claimed that Ed was a better shooter and was more fluid in the offence. I also thought you were joking about Ed having more vertical than Amir. Amir has always looked like he has more hops than Ed.

    I am not sure about the IQ part either although Amir is known for making bone-headed plays on D and being forced to foul.

    Don't get me wrong, I like the improvements I have seen in Ed and prefer him to get more playing time than Amir but I think you are kidding yourself with some of the things you said about Ed. They might be true in the future but not right now.



    Speaking about the two-PG thing. What would you have done as the coach?

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cardboard box
    Posts
    6,462
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Speaking about the two-PG thing. What would you have done as the coach?
    personally as a coach, i would put in more defensive players than their are offensive players. lowry-derozan-mcguire-bargnani-jval. 3/5 are good defensively.

    bargnani and calderon cannot be on the court together either late in the game when it matters. i really do not think calderon is good down the stretch. actually he's been pretty bad, and part of that being is that late in the game the guy who handles the ball is the PG, so a lot of the times we are seeing opposing PG's just taking it to calderon.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •