Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    And there it is. It was only a matter of time.

1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013

vCash
    Stevie Johnson saves the game.

vCash
    What a terrible throw by Fitz. Awesome hustle by SJ to get it back!
    If you're a male and over the age of 12 and you make use of emoticons, you lose all credibility.

vCash
    What a disappointment this team has been this year. To me, it's clear we need several changes made… From coaching to players to front office. This team is as bad as ever.
    If you're a male and over the age of 12 and you make use of emoticons, you lose all credibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marcre View Post
    What a disappointment this team has been this year. To me, it's clear we need several changes made… From coaching to players to front office. This team is as bad as ever.
    Same story all year, if you cant score you're not going to win a football game.

Only so many screens you can run until the other teams D picks it up, so sick of fitz not sure why he's still our starting QB

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    They beet to go back to having spilled in the slot when Jackson is in the backfield.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Just so disappointing. We have the NFL's leader in yards per carry and he gets only 17 carries. Do we honestly have a coach who knows what's going? Spiller still, with those minimal carries goes over 100 yards and averages over 5 ypc. You think these guys are paid professionals and know what to do, but that game was there for the taking and we gave it away. Just so disappointing.

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    Think maybe gailey and nix have assurances they'll be around next year and could be going for a QB in the first round? Tank nation anybody?

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Well I hope that's not the plan because there is not a luck, rg3, or even cam in this draft. There would be some good guys on the second I think, but nothing worth tanking a season over.

vCash
    Barkley's stock is dropping. Could be there when the Bills are on the clock. I'm not buying the Geno Smith hype and Tyler Wilson has flaws. If I'm going QB in the first, Barkley is the clear choice despite his struggles.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 11-26-2012 at 06:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    Same story all year, if you cant score you're not going to win a football game.

Only so many screens you can run until the other teams D picks it up, so sick of fitz not sure why he's still our starting QB
    I agree, the screens seem to be less effective lately. It's clear Fitz can't go deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    Just so disappointing. We have the NFL's leader in yards per carry and he gets only 17 carries. Do we honestly have a coach who knows what's going? Spiller still, with those minimal carries goes over 100 yards and averages over 5 ypc. You think these guys are paid professionals and know what to do, but that game was there for the taking and we gave it away. Just so disappointing.

I'd like to see Spiller get more touches, but FJ is still really good. I do wonder if Spiller can handle 25-30 touches a game. I'm not sure he can over a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Barkley's stock is dropping. Could be there when the Bills are on the clock. I'm not buying the Geno Smith hype and Tyler Wilson has flaws. If I'm going QB in the first, Barkley is the clear choice despite his struggles.

I've never been a fan of Barkley. I like the Guy from NC State. But, the Bills need to scout a ton of QB's and get one… or more.

vCash
    I have more confidence in Barkley than anyone else in this year's class. The drop in play this year doesn't worry me.

I like Glennon as well. I think he's capable of coming in and having an Andy Dalton-like impact in his rookie season.

I'd be happy if we went QB twice and early like Washington did last year. The Bills absolutely need to hit on one and do it now. The franchise is on life-support.

vCash
    I just feel with this draft class we don't need to necessarily go qb first pick. Especially if it is not there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12