Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,615
    vCash
    1500
    And there it is. It was only a matter of time.

    1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,615
    vCash
    1500
    Stevie Johnson saves the game.

    1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    4,211
    vCash
    1500
    What a terrible throw by Fitz. Awesome hustle by SJ to get it back!
    If you're a male and over the age of 12 and you make use of emoticons, you lose all credibility.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    4,211
    vCash
    1500
    What a disappointment this team has been this year. To me, it's clear we need several changes made… From coaching to players to front office. This team is as bad as ever.
    If you're a male and over the age of 12 and you make use of emoticons, you lose all credibility.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,979
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by marcre View Post
    What a disappointment this team has been this year. To me, it's clear we need several changes made… From coaching to players to front office. This team is as bad as ever.
    Same story all year, if you cant score you're not going to win a football game.

    Only so many screens you can run until the other teams D picks it up, so sick of fitz not sure why he's still our starting QB


    Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,067
    vCash
    1500
    They beet to go back to having spilled in the slot when Jackson is in the backfield.

    Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada/USA
    Posts
    5,243
    vCash
    1500
    Just so disappointing. We have the NFL's leader in yards per carry and he gets only 17 carries. Do we honestly have a coach who knows what's going? Spiller still, with those minimal carries goes over 100 yards and averages over 5 ypc. You think these guys are paid professionals and know what to do, but that game was there for the taking and we gave it away. Just so disappointing.

    Credit--- Phins1983

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,067
    vCash
    1500
    Think maybe gailey and nix have assurances they'll be around next year and could be going for a QB in the first round? Tank nation anybody?

    Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    526
    vCash
    1500
    Well I hope that's not the plan because there is not a luck, rg3, or even cam in this draft. There would be some good guys on the second I think, but nothing worth tanking a season over.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,615
    vCash
    1500
    Barkley's stock is dropping. Could be there when the Bills are on the clock. I'm not buying the Geno Smith hype and Tyler Wilson has flaws. If I'm going QB in the first, Barkley is the clear choice despite his struggles.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 11-26-2012 at 06:15 PM.

    1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    4,211
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
    Same story all year, if you cant score you're not going to win a football game.

    Only so many screens you can run until the other teams D picks it up, so sick of fitz not sure why he's still our starting QB
    I agree, the screens seem to be less effective lately. It's clear Fitz can't go deep.


    Quote Originally Posted by Canada26 View Post
    Just so disappointing. We have the NFL's leader in yards per carry and he gets only 17 carries. Do we honestly have a coach who knows what's going? Spiller still, with those minimal carries goes over 100 yards and averages over 5 ypc. You think these guys are paid professionals and know what to do, but that game was there for the taking and we gave it away. Just so disappointing.

    I'd like to see Spiller get more touches, but FJ is still really good. I do wonder if Spiller can handle 25-30 touches a game. I'm not sure he can over a long period of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Barkley's stock is dropping. Could be there when the Bills are on the clock. I'm not buying the Geno Smith hype and Tyler Wilson has flaws. If I'm going QB in the first, Barkley is the clear choice despite his struggles.

    I've never been a fan of Barkley. I like the Guy from NC State. But, the Bills need to scout a ton of QB's and get one… or more.
    If you're a male and over the age of 12 and you make use of emoticons, you lose all credibility.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    6,615
    vCash
    1500
    I have more confidence in Barkley than anyone else in this year's class. The drop in play this year doesn't worry me.

    I like Glennon as well. I think he's capable of coming in and having an Andy Dalton-like impact in his rookie season.

    I'd be happy if we went QB twice and early like Washington did last year. The Bills absolutely need to hit on one and do it now. The franchise is on life-support.

    1934 • 1938 • 1961 • 2010 • 2013

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    526
    vCash
    1500
    I just feel with this draft class we don't need to necessarily go qb first pick. Especially if it is not there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •