Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Ware is suppose to be our leader and thats why we suck. Our leader helps up the other teams Qb and refuses to lay a hard hit and then laughing during a lose. I would love to straight up trade him for SUH and bring in more players similar to Suh and just stock pile the team with them. Then steal Tomlin from the Steelers to coach us
    basically if you were are gm, we would have suh, pacman, burress, tank, and whoever else gets in trouble.

a bunch of thugs, criminals, and hooligans.

awesome.

sounds like a winning formula.

( i like suh, but come on, ware for suh? the guy kicks people in the nuts, in creative ways. i dont want no nut kicker on our team )

vCash
    When teams are winning the care free attitude isn't a problem but when teams are struggling but have that same attitude fans wanna make a big deal about it. Ask the Red Sox. I don't care how they act they've been the the two most consistent players on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    basically if you were are gm, we would have suh, pacman, burress, tank, and whoever else gets in trouble.

awesome.

( i like suh, but come on, ware for suh? the guy kicks people in the nuts, in creative ways. i dont want no nut kicker on our team )
    haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaah!! You should replace the "Primetime, cHi8DaL5LA420 I miss you guys.
    Not the same without you." statement at the bottom with that. Hilarious!

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    easy....

vCash

awesome.

When I say go after tough players you obviously don't know the difference between a tough player and a thug. Suh is a tough player and produces on the field. Pacman used to get in trouble and wasn't producing the same for Tank Johnson. A tough player is not a thug there is a difference there. I don't want a team full of Keith Brookings and Jason Wittens because you can't win that way. WHICH HAS BEEN PROVED BECAUSE WE SUCK.. Ware should have a Lawerence Taylor attitude when on the football field, now a tough player would include.
    Ray Lewis
    James Harrison
    Hines Ward
    Suh
    Cushing
    Matthews
    Pat tillman
    Jack Tatum
    They do not include
    Pacman
    Tank Johnson
    Burress
    Ray caruth
    Maurice Clarriet
    Lawrence Phillips
    Cecil Collins

Now you see the difference between tought and PRODUCES ON THE FIELD and thugs WHO DON'T PRODUCE ON THE FIELD
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    When I say go after tough players you obviously don't know the difference between a tough player and a thug. Suh is a tough player and produces on the field. Pacman used to get in trouble and wasn't producing the same for Tank Johnson. A tough player is not a thug there is a difference there. I don't want a team full of Keith Brookings and Jason Wittens because you can't win that way. WHICH HAS BEEN PROVED BECAUSE WE SUCK.. Ware should have a Lawerence Taylor attitude when on the football field, now a tough player would include.
    Ray Lewis
    James Harrison
    Hines Ward
    Suh
    Cushing
    Matthews
    Pat tillman
    Jack Tatum
    They do not include
    Pacman
    Tank Johnson
    Burress
    Ray caruth
    Maurice Clarriet
    Lawrence Phillips
    Cecil Collins

Now you see the difference between tought and PRODUCES ON THE FIELD and thugs WHO DON'T PRODUCE ON THE FIELD
    pat tillman should be in his own catagory. the fact you put him in the same list has harrison, suh, is dissappointing. tillmans character is far superior to those guys.

vCash
    pat tillman should be in his own catagory. the fact you put him in the same list has harrison, suh, is dissappointing. tillmans character is far superior to those guys.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Ray Lewis indicted on murder charges
    James Harrison arrested on assault and battery charges
    Hines Ward DUI arrest
    Suh has more personal fouls than anyone since he's been in the league, multiple off the field problems
    Cushing suspended for doping
    Matthews
    Pat tillman
    Jack Tatum
    They do not include
    Pacman
    Tank Johnson
    Burress
    Ray caruth
    Maurice Clarriet
    Lawrence Phillips
    Cecil Collins

So basically you want a team full of players that have either violated the law, or violated nfl rules?

titties

vCash
    Suh threatened a motorist. There's something seriously wrong with that guy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123