Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by americasteam88 View Post
    lol.. sure you have.. if you think peyton manning is gonna laugh when his team is getting blown out, your wrong... peyton hardly smiles when his team is winning... that man is 100% focused all the time... you have not seen peyton manning laugh when his team is getting crushed... can't believe you would throw peyton under the bus like that... one of the best qbs to ever play... to say he would laugh when his team is getting crushed is disrespectful to him and the game of football
    why aren't you a ravens fan or broncos fan then, when they have such good leaders and do everything right while the cowboys suck and do everything wrong?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    why aren't you a ravens fan or broncos fan then, when they have such good leaders and do everything right while the cowboys suck and do everything wrong?
    because I love the Dallas Cowboys, that's why. Doesn't mean I have to agree with what they do... I stick with my team through the ups and downs no matter what, but like I said, it doesn't mean I have to agree with what they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    but peyton manning is a bad leader too
    Lol

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by americasteam88 View Post
    lol.. sure you have.. if you think peyton manning is gonna laugh when his team is getting blown out, your wrong... peyton hardly smiles when his team is winning... that man is 100% focused all the time... you have not seen peyton manning laugh when his team is getting crushed... can't believe you would throw peyton under the bus like that... one of the best qbs to ever play... to say he would laugh when his team is getting crushed is disrespectful to him and the game of football
    Lol how do you know what I've seen? Are you some kind of phychic that can read my mind?

titties

5. 11-25-2012, 04:28 PM
    Reason
    derogatory comment

vCash
    The Op sounds more like a Dirty Diana to me, but I'm amazed not by the laughing, but that there's a thread about laughing.
    Last edited by thedon01; 11-25-2012 at 10:06 PM.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    The Op sounds more like a Dirty Diana to me, but I'm amazed not by the laughing, but that there's a thread about laughing.
    But what kind of laughing was it? That is key to dissecting what their thought process was.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Lol how do you know what I've seen? Are you some kind of phychic that can read my mind?
    Chi8Dal..... I mean americasteam88, sees all and knows all!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDFan85 View Post
    But what kind of laughing was it? That is key to dissecting what their thought process was.
    have Dallas Cowboy's fans really resorted to dissecting the intent of laughing? I mean there are far more important things to discuss than someone laughing on the side lines.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    have Dallas Cowboy's fans really resorted to dissecting the intent of laughing? I mean there are far more important things to discuss than someone laughing on the side lines.

titties

vCash
    I think too much is made about this emotion thing.... Ware is one of our studs and I don't know how it can ever be taken that he doesn't care. That guy comes to play hard hat on every game. In fact, I think our team is playing a little too tight. Joe Montanna used to keep his teammates light and loose even on critical drives with everything on the line.... I don't think "caring" is really the problem with this team. It's the huge holes in the team (the line, middle linebacker due to injuries, etc), injuries, lack of poise and they are not properly prepared and put in the best position to succeed by the coaching staff (like running a 1 yd play on 1st down because Garrett thought it was 3 and inches). It's like these guys have to get down by a bunch where they start playing looser rather than that tight overly nervous way they start the game. Certainly players like Robert Horry, Michael Jordan and Reggie Miller know how to relax during pressure times and some just don't. If Ware laughs on the sidelines....who cares...that guy works as hard as anyone on the team. We should only have more players like him.

vCash
    does it really matter...
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    Sorry, I forgot to put it in the sarcasm font, haha. I think this is one of the dumbest threads we've seen in a while on this board.

vCash
    Ware is suppose to be our leader and thats why we suck. Our leader helps up the other teams Qb and refuses to lay a hard hit and then laughing during a lose. I would love to straight up trade him for SUH and bring in more players similar to Suh and just stock pile the team with them. Then steal Tomlin from the Steelers to coach us
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Ware is suppose to be our leader and thats why we suck. Our leader helps up the other teams Qb and refuses to lay a hard hit and then laughing during a lose. I would love to straight up trade him for SUH and bring in more players similar to Suh and just stock pile the team with them. Then steal Tomlin from the Steelers to coach us
    He laid a pretty big hit on rg3 that game. Suh got another driving citation literally 5 hours ago. You want to trade a future hall of farmer for a player that gets in trouble every 3-4 games?

titties

vCash
    Who are we to judge anyone? They laughed big deal. Does anyone know what they were laughing at? What if it was one of those laughs that eased a hostile moment on the sideline? Point is we are fans not media culprits who try to make a story of something small. At this point Im glad they're in good spirits to have a positive moment while other players on other teams have already quit (cough) Vick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast