Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

ware and spencer laughin on sidelines

is it just me or did anyone else catch these guys laughing on the sidelines together when we were getting SMOKED... Just wanna know your guys feelings on the matter, it makes me very upset to say the least.

vCash
    yea Im with you. I hate it. The fans always take it harder than the players which sucks. I was pissed with Ware when we were about to play SEA this year and they asked him about the botched snap game and he honestly didnt know that was a playoff game. He said something like "yea it was a tough loss because it was to get into the playoffs and we lost". I forget the exact quote but really bro?

vCash
    yeah it's unbelievable...it all starts with the coaching... I know I might take this cowboys football thing really personal, but that's just who I am, I love the cowboys always have always will...it really sucks right now with what is going on

vCash
    yep Im the same. Its unhealthy but hopefully itll all be worth it one day when they finally win.

vCash
    it will be worth it... we aren't bandwagoners, we are TRUE FANS.

vCash
    like i said in another thread:
    i haven't seen the episode myself, but isn't it better to keep up the good mood?
    when you are down by 25, you don't need to tell people that they haven't been playing well. don't you think they already know?
    in fact i think that is true leadership, shaking it off, telling a joke or whatever to lighten up the mood of the teammates. when things aren't going like you want them to, it is REALLY important to keep up the good mood and motivation. if you start believing "we are not good enough" things will never turn around!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    like i said in another thread:
    i haven't seen the episode myself, but isn't it better to keep up the good mood?
    when you are down by 25, you don't need to tell people that they haven't been playing well. don't you think they already know?
    in fact i think that is true leadership, shaking it off, telling a joke or whatever to lighten up the mood of the teammates. when things aren't going like you want them to, it is REALLY important to keep up the good mood and motivation. if you start believing "we are not good enough" things will never turn around!
    I have not seen ware and spencer joking so i can not comment to much, but for you to say thats leadership is kinda crazy, im not saying your crazy just that comment. If your down 25 and fighting for your playoff lives and you say you are telling jokes to lighting the mood that is not leadership. They should of gathered up there unit and told them this is unacceptable, and not smiling especially when your playoff chances just got smaller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bullishsince87 View Post
    I have not seen ware and spencer joking so i can not comment to much, but for you to say thats leadership is kinda crazy, im not saying your crazy just that comment. If your down 25 and fighting for your playoff lives and you say you are telling jokes to lighting the mood that is not leadership. They should of gathered up there unit and told them this is unacceptable, and not smiling especially when your playoff chances just got smaller.
    i see what you mean, and i agree to some extent. but we don't know the players, and we must assume ware/spencer do. it doesn't help anything to go tell an already nervous player that he has played unacceptably bad. instead it might help to cheer the guy up and tell him to keep doing what he does best. as i said, i haven't seen the episode either, but we don't know what really happened. sure, it might look unprofessional and like they give a ****, but the truth is we don't know what happened. it might have a huge effect on some players to tell them to pull their **** together, while it might help others to lighten the mood. see what i mean?

vCash
    You talked about this in like 4 other threads, it's old new now, move on

titties

vCash
    I remember Romo yucking it up with Orton earlier in the season while we were losing then also. I just don't think this team takes it seriously or cares about a final goal of winning a title. They get paid either way.

Who needs Josh Hamilton when you can have this for $11m?

vCash
    it's clear with all the mental mistakes and the laughing and garrett always making excuses that this team does not want to win nor do we have what it takes to win..nobody is taking this seriously... maybe a few guys, but when you have your star player on the sidelines laughing it up when your down by 25 that's just unacceptable and it's a bad example to set for the rookies

12. 11-25-2012, 02:24 PM
    Reason
    insulting others

13. 11-25-2012, 02:27 PM
    Reason
    insults to other users

14. 11-25-2012, 02:54 PM
    Reason
    response to deleted post

15. 11-25-2012, 02:59 PM
    Reason
    response to deleted post

vCash
    anybody see Ray Lewis laughing and giggling like a little sissy boy when his team is down by 25 points??

vCash
    I've seen Peyton manning do it

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    but peyton manning is a bad leader too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    lol.. sure you have.. if you think peyton manning is gonna laugh when his team is getting blown out, your wrong... peyton hardly smiles when his team is winning... that man is 100% focused all the time... you have not seen peyton manning laugh when his team is getting crushed... can't believe you would throw peyton under the bus like that... one of the best qbs to ever play... to say he would laugh when his team is getting crushed is disrespectful to him and the game of football

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast