Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43

Thread: What If?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Posts
    14,716
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    ok lets just say monday he gets a one game suspension how many more suspensions will he have to get before you say he needs to calm down. Or will you always think the league against him
    the leages is to soft is what i am saying
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument


    2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy


    0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    the leages is to soft is what i am saying
    soft lol
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,641
    vCash
    1500
    This thread is just so illogical

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    This thread is just so illogical
    yeah i agree you just took it there
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    26,469
    vCash
    1435

    My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 132 tackles / 2.5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    65,783
    vCash
    0
    I can't imagine a single Lions fan here thinking he's an angel. They guy has been notorious for being dirty/very aggressive, even the biggest homer would agree to that. That said I don't think the incident on Thanksgiving was intentional, that DOES NOT excuse him for everything else though.



    Catches: 23 Yards: 210 TDs: 1

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    This video makes it even more obvious lol
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I can't imagine a single Lions fan here thinking he's an angel. They guy has been notorious for being dirty/very aggressive, even the biggest homer would agree to that. That said I don't think the incident on Thanksgiving was intentional, that DOES NOT excuse him for everything else though.
    Somebody needs to start a pole cause I saw many people say suh didn't do anything wrong and the nfl just soft
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,596
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    I couldnt get anyone to answer this question inside the thread I was posting in so I'll try it here. Since alot of you think Suh gets a bad rap. What if he was this aggressive or dirty towards Matt or Shawn in practice? What if he stepped on Sims arm would you cover for him then or would you consider him dirty.
    The stomp was a dirty play, I also did not like the quarterback head tackles during the preseason, though I see them as aggressive more than dirty. The other plays I have no problem with. The cutler shove/tackle is a clean play imo, the "kick" to the groin is not an issue. A 300 pound man vs another 300 pound man, momentum and rolling, sure he probably tried to leg whip Shaub so he couldn't step up, but trying to kick the groin...I doubt it.

  10. 11-25-2012, 06:15 PM
    Reason
    insults, language

  11. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    The stomp was a dirty play, I also did not like the quarterback head tackles during the preseason, though I see them as aggressive more than dirty. The other plays I have no problem with. The cutler shove/tackle is a clean play imo, the "kick" to the groin is not an issue. A 300 pound man vs another 300 pound man, momentum and rolling, sure he probably tried to leg whip Shaub so he couldn't step up, but trying to kick the groin...I doubt it.
    Ok now we getting somewhere why doesn't everyone see nobody picking on suh and the forearm got a flag remember
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  12. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,596
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Ok now we getting somewhere why doesn't everyone see nobody picking on suh and the forearm got a flag remember
    don't care if the forearm got a flag. Ed Reed was suspended for a helmet to helmet hit that was honestly a perfect tackle. Refs throw flags, refs can be wrong.

  13. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    You guys pick and choose lol
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

  14. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,979
    vCash
    5333
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    You guys pick and choose lol
    That's how life works dude. Each situation is evaluated on what happened.
    #packerbacker

  15. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,596
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    You guys pick and choose lol
    Thats the thing about opinions you get a varying degrees. Suh's forearm was a to the back of Cutlers shoulders and honestly I don't think that is an illegal play. I would rather see people pick and choose using their opinions than constantly bash someone for some unknown blind hatred you seem to have. You now have 3 threads about getting rid of Suh...give it a rest.

  16. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,176
    vCash
    1600
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Thats the thing about opinions you get a varying degrees. Suh's forearm was a to the back of Cutlers shoulders and honestly I don't think that is an illegal play. I would rather see people pick and choose using their opinions than constantly bash someone for some unknown blind hatred you seem to have. You now have 3 threads about getting rid of Suh...give it a rest.
    Try again i never said get rid of him I'm just tired of all the excuses and b s he continues to get in and were all entitled to cheer for who we want I'm just no longer a huge fan of his he bad for the sport and its not like his stats impressive
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup


    Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •