Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What If?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Try again i never said get rid of him I'm just tired of all the excuses and b s he continues to get in and where all entitled to cheer for who we want I'm just no longer a huge fan of his he bad for the sport
    Ah so your Fed up yet thread means you want to keep him? because when people start asking people if they are fed up it usually means they want to trade that player. Thats atleast how almost everyone else takes that comment.

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    Ah so your Fed up yet thread means you want to keep him? because when people start asking people if they are fed up it usually means they want to trade that player. Thats atleast how almost everyone else takes that comment.
    Well i guess people that think that need a reality check suh is cool and I hope he learns to mature but for a real good DE he could go
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    Why on earth are you complaining about how one of our guys tackles other teams QBs. You know how football works right? I think it's safe to say most of us love seeing Suh destroy the other teams QB. ESPECIALLY JAY CUTLER, which was a push in the back. "Ooh no! Don't push the other teams QB into the ground so hard. That's mean." Hello??? His job is to destroy QBs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DieHardLionsFan View Post
    Why on earth are you complaining about how one of our guys tackles other teams QBs. You know how football works right? I think it's safe to say most of us love seeing Suh destroy the other teams QB. ESPECIALLY JAY CUTLER, which was a push in the back. "Ooh no! Don't push the other teams QB into the ground so hard. That's mean." Hello??? His job is to destroy QBs.
    That's not his job that's what you want him to do his job is to sack qb"s not spin there head around there body grabbing there face mask

vCash
    ^^ **** them. Who cares?
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    ^^ **** them. Who cares?
    is that the only word you know dude how old are you 18 lol

vCash
    It's the 'new' football fan. They're destroying the quality of the league. I have a friend like that, all of a sudden decided to get WAY into football because it's the hot thing to do and is now the first to judge what is and isn't football, AND every hard hit, no matter who adminsters it, is just too too violent, must be dirty.

It amazes me how sanitized the 'new' fan wants the game. It's like they have no understanding or grasp of what football, as a game, is. It's violent by nature, plain and simple and they just can't stand it because they've grown to love the peaceful, hand holding, two hand touch, don't keep score world we're in.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    I agree with you guys football is soft now I think the best football game was on the movie last boy scout when he shot players on the field . you guys wanna see people hurt and cripple the game should be physical not crippling. some of you never put on a pair of pads. I want people to play ball and go home, a college team mate of mine years ago played the game but he didnt go home died on the field after a hard hit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    is that the only word you know dude how old are you 18 lol
    I tried logic with you and pointed out the fallacy in your argument but that didn't work so maybe a simple **** him would?
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Kingwood is more like Queensoft. It's football man. It's a violent sport that takes a toll on players. It does cripple guys and cause brain damage and affect the body long term physically. It is what it is and the players know the risk their taking. Go follow soccer if you don't like violence. You talk about people being immature. You must be either 90 years old or 12 years old. It's like talking to a wall with you.

vCash
    Kingwood is more like Queensoft. It's football man. It's a violent sport that takes a toll on players. It does cripple guys and cause brain damage and affect the body long term physically. It is what it is and the players know the risk their taking. Go follow soccer if you don't like violence. You talk about people being immature. You must be either 90 years old or 12 years old. It's like talking to a wall with you.
    you must be det 32 dup account or his lil brother kalamazoo what weak college over there western michigan I think

vCash
    Regardless of what they ever change in regards to rules or penalties, whether to combat concussions - or anything else for that matter - it's all fine and dandy as long as things are under the same scrutiny on both sides of the field. Suh seems like he gets way too much spotlight for doing far less than many people get away with every play.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    despite what some might think Im not a suh hater im glad he a lion an driz you right people may do unfair things to him in the trenches. I never seen video of his shoe being untied but if green bay do it then you walk up on the player and slap his helmet off. you dont step on there arm. and for the record im not a james harrison fan when he playing dirty either #ijs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123