Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What If?

Hybrid View

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

What If?

I couldnt get anyone to answer this question inside the thread I was posting in so I'll try it here. Since alot of you think Suh gets a bad rap. What if he was this aggressive or dirty towards Matt or Shawn in practice? What if he stepped on Sims arm would you cover for him then or would you consider him dirty.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    He'd be suspended if he tried this against staff (if it happened multiple times). If it happened to Shawn... They'd tell him to toughen up.

Seriously, Suh wouldn't hurt his QB. So I'm not really sure what your trying to get at?

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    He'd be suspended if he tried this against staff (if it happened multiple times). If it happened to Shawn... They'd tell him to toughen up.

Seriously, Suh wouldn't hurt his QB. So I'm not really sure what your trying to get at?
    He's attempting to be the all seeing, all knowing, moral compass of PSD. In the end, I can't tell if kingwood is just a person who love hyperbole far, far too much or is truly a fan of another team but just trolls as a Lions fan. I could buy into either.

With that said, no one has ever knocked Suh as a locker room cancer, he hates opposing players, and I wouldn't want it any other way. The 'new' NFL fans who hate any sort of aggression or passion from defensive players and really want a wimpy sport are the ones who hate him.
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madhador View Post
    He's attempting to be the all seeing, all knowing, moral compass of PSD. In the end, I can't tell if kingwood is just a person who love hyperbole far, far too much or is truly a fan of another team but just trolls as a Lions fan. I could buy into either.

With that said, no one has ever knocked Suh as a locker room cancer, he hates opposing players, and I wouldn't want it any other way. The 'new' NFL fans who hate any sort of aggression or passion from defensive players and really want a wimpy sport are the ones who hate him.
    everything you just said was pointless bottom line is I been a lions fan proble longer than you. How can try and clown me when I state the obvious suh is a dirty player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    everything you just said was pointless bottom line is I been a lions fan proble longer than you. How can try and clown me when I state the obvious suh is a dirty player
    no it reallly wasnt..

he sid he dosnt do that agenst his own teamates.. he hates the other team... nothing wrong with that..

untill reports comeout that suh is doing this to his teamates you have no ground to your argument
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    no it reallly wasnt..

he sid he dosnt do that agenst his own teamates.. he hates the other team... nothing wrong with that..

untill reports comeout that suh is doing this to his teamates you have no ground to your argument
    so det 32 go on you tube and look at suh's hits on mccoy in college missouri qb his hits and forearm on cutler and his jake delhome neck twister and tell me if you was any of there coaches would you be mad. most of you guys have tunnel vision and hopes he hurts some one

vCash
    That means Suh is color blind...

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Im just curious if people would be so sympathetic with suh if he was laying hands on matt in practice. I guess people didnt see him throw colt mccoy for 8 yards or the crazy neck twister of delhome or his numerous ones one cutler. People dont care but as soon as someone looks at matt wrong people complain.

vCash
    kingwood,

The problem is that your argument is flawed. One thing is not the other. This is a Red Herring fallacy. If Suh crapped in his cereal every morning and then ate it, that would be twisted but it still wouldn't help us consider how he is playing football on Sunday.

Similarly, if he is acting crazy in practice (which he is not) it wouldn't have anything to do with kicking Stump the Schaub in the nuts.

What if the media stirs the pot whenever Suh is involved because it sells? Suh is a freak of nature and people are interested by him. Is it possible that the people who get paid to stir the emotions of the audience are trying to fan the flames whenever Suh does something? It would make sense. If their opinions elicit a reaction from the audience, it helps them keep their job and could even advance their career.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    I couldnt get anyone to answer this question inside the thread I was posting in so I'll try it here. Since alot of you think Suh gets a bad rap. What if he was this aggressive or dirty towards Matt or Shawn in practice? What if he stepped on Sims arm would you cover for him then or would you consider him dirty.
    it did get answered... hill and stafford are red shirt... and the dont go full blow like that in practice..

in a game he is playing to win.. in practice he is playing to get better and the OL better

he isnt dirty at all he is playing how football should be played

and if sims kept being a *** and untiring his shoes ****ing with him i wouldnt have a problem with him retailating

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    it did get answered... hill and stafford are red shirt... and the dont go full blow like that in practice..

in a game he is playing to win.. in practice he is playing to get better and the OL better

he isnt dirty at all he is playing how football should be played

and if sims kept being a *** and untiring his shoes ****ing with him i wouldnt have a problem with him retailating
    ok although I dont agree with your answer at least you answered it. and once again I go to lions practice I know what color the jersey is thats why I said what if suh hits stafford like that the key words what if

vCash
    i donno what happens is suh or any player acadentley hits the red shirt... sent home? run laps? ear full?

the point we have no reason to belive he would hit stafford like he does other QBs..

he is not playing to win in practices.. so why gun might yell that the presser was shity its not a big deal stafford got the pass off in time

a much better argument would have been hinting the RB to hard in witch case you could chop it up to adrenalin.. i just find it hard to believe suh would do anything to harm a teammate when we haven't heard anything remotely close to that from his teammates

there was a report that said he like to keep to him self tho.. but who gives a ****?

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    ok lets just say monday he gets a one game suspension how many more suspensions will he have to get before you say he needs to calm down. Or will you always think the league against him

vCash
    ok lets just say monday he gets a one game suspension how many more suspensions will he have to get before you say he needs to calm down. Or will you always think the league against him
    the leages is to soft is what i am saying

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

vCash
    the leages is to soft is what i am saying
    soft lol