Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is This A Great Idea?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%
    vCash

The Amaziing Idea

Hey guys,
    I had this Amazing Idea on how this team would end up after this year. (My Idea) .We'll probably stick to this team throughout the season(Which means their won't be any trades). We'll try convincing to Kevin Martin that we'll have a Dynasty if he stays. Then with our 1st round pick from Toronto we will Draft Shabazz Muhammad(Hopefully he drops down to us, or we'll probably move up. Probably trade Jackson). Then we can package Perkins with our 1st round pick and Perry Jones(I don't want him to leave but you gotta make sacrifices for something better) and move up on the Draft to Select Isaiah Austin. This would fix any holes this team haves. But now that Perkins contract is out the way, It free up a lot of cap and it Allows us to resign Eric Maynor. So Okc Lineup would be setup like..

Pg€ Westbrook / Maynor

Sg€ Martin / Sefo / Lamb

Sf€ Durant / Muhammad

Pf€ Ibaka / Collison

C€ Austin / Thabeet / Orton

I can see later on that once Muhammad gets comfortable playing with Westbrook & Durant then he could move up to be our Starting ShootGuard. But for now I can see Martin would probably be starting to help spread the court and have Muhammad take over as our 2nd unit scorer.

Okc Thunder ·=· The Future is Bright

So what ya'll think? Its a Risky move but Sam Presti may have this up he's sleeve
    Last edited by Mr_Amaziing; 11-25-2012 at 06:51 AM.

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    we dont need shabazz
    if we can manage to get a top 3 pick we draft a center-noel or zeller.

vCash

The Amaziing Idea

Yea shabazz would be harden all over again, good idea but we all know how it ends

vCash
    If we are in the top 5 then I want to make a push for Noel, McAdoo or Gobert out of France over Muhammed.

vCash
    I was trying to think outside the box. I have a feeling that Washington would select Noel and Zeller would be drafted by Charlotte or Cleveland. Which leads us to Muhammad, He's a Great player and if it he does end up like Harden then we could always trade him and get some more draft picks or players that fit our team, If it goes that far. But if you don't wanna go that route then we could use Toronto's pick and draft Isaiah Austin. He's only 19 yrs old, 7'1 with incredible reach( 9'7 I believe ), He haves Great ball handling and is a blocking machine( was averaging 11+ blocks per game! ). He's very underrated, and could be the biggest steal of the 2013 NBA draft. Then we could Amnesty Perkins or Package him with our 1st rounder and move up in the draft.
    What ya'll think?

Here's a link about Isaiah Austin if ya'll don't know too much about him..

http://nbadraft.net/players/isaiah-austin

I'm a huge fan of Austin, and I feel like he'll compliment Westbrook, Durant, Ibaka very well

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OKC View Post
    we dont need shabazz
    if we can manage to get a top 3 pick we draft a center-noel or zeller.
    Pick is top 3 protected.

Which means Noel, Zeller and Muhammed are probably off the board if you guys get the pick this year.

I am thinking Austin is the best bet for you guys based on who would be left on the board after top 3.

In all honesty though you guys should be hoping we suck this year and get a top 3 pick because the 2014 draft is considerably deeper then the 2013 draft and the pick is only top 2 protected in 2014.

P.S. I have decided to officially make OKC my team out west. They have always been a team I root for along with Memphis (Canadian connection and small market). However this year I figure I might as well take up the cause officially because I think you guys are the best hope for small/mid market teams.

I also figure this is the only way I get to see a Raptor pick have some team success in the future.

vCash
    you mean that guy ? :cry:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8uaeuCYAGs

dominated on defensive rebound by Marcus (a SG !!)
    who can't get the ball in the post while defending by a SG ?

just LMAO when Marc Gasol, Blake Griffin, Dwight Howard and co will be coming.

Gobert is way better on defense and rebound from my side...but he's french, austin is american

size :
    gobert : 7'1 235
    austin : 6'11 201
    source : http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2013/

austin is definitly not my guy, even if it's not for gobert, he's not my man.

Finally, don't expect us to get 2 guys from the lottery in the next draft, we need guy to contribute, now, and and for the next 4-5 years. We'll keep our pick from toronto, but don't think we'll had another rookie in the mix, we'll be too young for a championship.

vCash
    Ight, I have a better option. What if we play out this season as it is and after the season we Amnesty Perkins and let Martin walk. Then with the money from them and we can go after Dwight Howard.?. I'm not sure what our payroll is but I think Howard could take a paycut so he could win some championships. But when Howard said he'll leave L.A so he could Chase some rings, I thought about us. We have the talent, the coaching staff, and one of the Best GM's in the league. If he wants to Chase some rings then Okc is the best choice. But his attitude needs to change tho.

Then I think about it.. Why didn't Okc traded for him last year.?. Because if we were to trade for him then we'll lose pieces of our core. Soo we were smart and kept our team. Then We resign Ibaka for under the Max, and then traded Harden for Martin(Expiring contract) and we get Lamb to replace Martin next year, and we also have Toronto's 1st rounder too. Ino I play a lot of NBA 2k13 but it sounds like a very smart move.

I really wish this came true

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post

Gobert is way better on defense and rebound from my side...but he's french, austin is american

size :

Finally, don't expect us to get 2 guys from the lottery in the next draft, we need guy to contribute, now, and and for the next 4-5 years. We'll keep our pick from toronto, but don't think we'll had another rookie in the mix, we'll be too young for a championship.
    Alex Len is my guy but i'd take Gobert 2nd, his potential is thru the roof, he has closer to an NBA body then Austin, Noel, etc. and more experienced. Len is still my guy tho, alot of young Big Z comparisons, before the injuries and age he was an all star caliber center, i think Len has that type of ability but more athletic then he was at any point probably.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post
    Ight, I have a better option. What if we play out this season as it is and after the season we Amnesty Perkins and let Martin walk. Then with the money from them and we can go after Dwight Howard.?. I'm not sure what our payroll is but I think Howard could take a paycut so he could win some championships. But when Howard said he'll leave L.A so he could Chase some rings, I thought about us. We have the talent, the coaching staff, and one of the Best GM's in the league. If he wants to Chase some rings then Okc is the best choice. But his attitude needs to change tho.

Then I think about it.. Why didn't Okc traded for him last year.?. Because if we were to trade for him then we'll lose pieces of our core. Soo we were smart and kept our team. Then We resign Ibaka for under the Max, and then traded Harden for Martin(Expiring contract) and we get Lamb to replace Martin next year, and we also have Toronto's 1st rounder too. Ino I play a lot of NBA 2k13 but it sounds like a very smart move.

no video game can understand whats going on in dwights head.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Amaziing View Post

In 2k i trade westbrook for bynum and sign cp3 in the offseason lol but in the scenario you have i think id rather go after paul then crazy *** dwight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post

size :

Fair enough either way I doubt the three I mentioned above will be available. However you guys will have a nice pick it looks like.

vCash
    What about Marcus Smart?? I was actually doing some research on him and their calling him a Short Magic Johnson. The kid can straight ball

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)