Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is This A Great Idea?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 25.00%
  • No

3 75.00%

Threaded View

vCash

The Amaziing Idea

Hey guys,
    I had this Amazing Idea on how this team would end up after this year. (My Idea) .We'll probably stick to this team throughout the season(Which means their won't be any trades). We'll try convincing to Kevin Martin that we'll have a Dynasty if he stays. Then with our 1st round pick from Toronto we will Draft Shabazz Muhammad(Hopefully he drops down to us, or we'll probably move up. Probably trade Jackson). Then we can package Perkins with our 1st round pick and Perry Jones(I don't want him to leave but you gotta make sacrifices for something better) and move up on the Draft to Select Isaiah Austin. This would fix any holes this team haves. But now that Perkins contract is out the way, It free up a lot of cap and it Allows us to resign Eric Maynor. So Okc Lineup would be setup like..

Pg€ Westbrook / Maynor

Sg€ Martin / Sefo / Lamb

Sf€ Durant / Muhammad

Pf€ Ibaka / Collison

C€ Austin / Thabeet / Orton

I can see later on that once Muhammad gets comfortable playing with Westbrook & Durant then he could move up to be our Starting ShootGuard. But for now I can see Martin would probably be starting to help spread the court and have Muhammad take over as our 2nd unit scorer.

Okc Thunder ·=· The Future is Bright

So what ya'll think? Its a Risky move but Sam Presti may have this up he's sleeve
    Last edited by Mr_Amaziing; 11-25-2012 at 07:51 AM.

- Durant (35)
    - Ibaka (9) Go Okc!!!
    - Westbrook (0)