Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

5 teams that should take a look at gooden

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ue-drew-gooden

im all for trading him especially if we can get expirings and or picks for him since he's yet to play this season anyway! even if there is an injury from one of the bigs i doubt he gets any PT anyway!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    John Henson has quickly learned to take nothing for granted in the NBA.

Going into Saturday night’s game against the Chicago Bulls at the BMO Harris Bradley Center, Henson fully expected to get some decent minutes.

His expectations were understandable. After all, in the Bucks’ previous game against the reigning NBA champion Miami Heat, Henson didn’t look anything like the rookie he is.

The 6-foot-11 Henson came off the bench and dominated. Henson scored 17 points and collected 18 rebounds. And he did all that in just 27 minutes.

Bucks coach Scott Skiles was admittedly impressed. In fact, Skiles told reporters Friday he fully intended on finding time for Henson against the Bulls.

As it turned out, Henson played a mere 1:18 in the Bucks’ 93-86 setback.

“It was unfortunate I didn’t play more,” Henson said. “I was ready to play. I thought I could have helped.’’

Henson said Skiles never talked to him after the Bulls’ game or after a brief off-day gathering Sunday at the Cousins Center, not that he expected an explanation.

Henson said he was more curious than anything and that, while he was disappointed sitting most of the game against Chicago, he wasn’t upset.

“If you have a bad attitude, it only exasperates your problem,” said Henson, the former University of North Carolina star who was the 14th overall selection in the June NBA draft. “I’ll be ready whenever I get another chance.”

The gregarious Henson then laughed and added, “It’s the life of an NBA rookie’s ups and downs.”

Jennings ready to roll

Brandon Jennings had to be helped off the court late in Saturday night’s game against the Bulls after spraining his left ankle.

The Bucks young point guard said the ankle was still sore Sunday but he had every intention of playing Monday night against the Bulls in Chicago.

Said Jennings: “As long as it’s not broken, I’m going to play.”

Staying professional

If Drew Gooden is upset about being on the inactive list, he’s doing a whale of a job hiding it.

The veteran power forward has said nary a negative word about his demotion. What’s more, he’s been constantly encouraging his teammates in practices and games. Sunday afternoon, after all his teammates and coaches had left the premises, Gooden spent nearly a half hour mentoring young big man Larry Sanders.

“I’m not a selfish person and I’m not a selfish teammate,” Gooden said. “I’ll do whatever I can to help the team. Right now, I’m trying to help the team vocally in any way I can.”

The Bucks don’t comment on trade speculation but the scuttlebutt around the league is the team is trying to move the 31-year-old Gooden, who is being paid $6.68 million for this season and the next two seasons as well.

Just a misunderstanding

Center Samuel Dalembert didn’t start against the Bulls Saturday night apparently because he didn’t arrive at the BMO Bradley Center at the proper time.

Said Dalembert: “It was miscommunication. It won’t happen again.’’
    http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/b...a4bcf887a.html

vCash
    Of all those deasl I'd like the 6ers the best. I'd like something that is a little more than just an expiring. Dorrel Wright would be perfect. He's expriring and he would give us a much needed scoring option.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    If we have to unload young assets or picks to trade Gooden then forget it. Better off to keep him then. Ya figure Przybilla most likely retires and chance's are Dalembert tests the free agent waters and leaves. Then we just have Sanders and he fouls out quickly then leaves us with Udoh and Gooden. Unless we play small ball again with Ersan and Henson at center next year. Other wise might as well keep Gooden if we have to part with assets.

vCash
    They might as well take an expiring since they still have Pryz on the bench also, but I wouldn't give up anything.

If the Bucks strike out in FA next year, they probably can sign Pryz again next year also.

vCash
    idk if joel will play next yr he's been iffy on playing the last 2 so i dont see him playing but thats just my opinion
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)