Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Exclamation Game 13: Knicks at Bucks 7PM CST Wed.

VS

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

8:00 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Dunleavy with 40 tonight, book it.

Can't get rid of him...

vCash
    How's Jennings nearly perfect today and -24 in +/-?

vCash
    Gery Woelfel ‏@GeryWoelfel

Ersan Ilyasova on playing a mere 13 minutes vs. Knicks: "i'm upset. I'm definitely upset."
    Players didn't seem to show up for this game. Jennings ankle isn't the best yet. Shouldn't of played. He couldn't keep up with Fat Felton. Woelfel hating on Skiles for not playing $8M dollar man as in Ersan. Then benches Jennings and Ellis. Players gonna start to not care till someone is traded or Skiles fired.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Players didn't seem to show up for this game. Jennings ankle isn't the best yet. Shouldn't of played. He couldn't keep up with Fat Felton. Woelfel hating on Skiles for not playing $8M dollar man as in Ersan. Then benches Jennings and Ellis. Players gonna start to not care till someone is traded or Skiles fired.
    I don't think Jennings ankle was the prob. He still managed 18 and 5 on that bum ankle.

Here's my take on last night's game:

Monta Ellis, as spectacular of a player he can be at the same time he can be atrocious. And I've realized it's not just on offense. He is just to inconsistent of a guard for us to rely on him.

Also I'm not sure how anyone believe's Monta can play the point, saw him on 3 occasions last night throw the ball wildly into the crowd.

I knew this game was going to be tough just because of matchups especially with Anthony. Then add to the fact that the only player we do have that might be able to keep up with him (Mbah Moute) is still out. Udoh was doing ok on him til he got into foul trouble in about 5 min lol.

If there is one thing that irritates me about Skiles is that he NEVER has a lineup and sticks with it. There is no rythmn because these players play a different number of minutes every night. It's ok to do this once and a while but when your doing it every night it messes with players heads..
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png