Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Results of Players Meeting!

Since the players meeting the Kings have gone 2-2 with a point differential of +16. What's changed, and what do you expect from here?

vCash
    Over analyzing the situation...

vCash
    I expect to see them keep playing like they are. We're playing at the level that I thought we could play at, at the start of the season. 2-2 is .500. That's good enough for me at this point. Let's keep it going!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Over analyzing the situation...
    What do you mean??

vCash
    The offense looks a lot more cohesive. Less iso, and less James Johnson taking shots.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    The offense looks a lot more cohesive. Less iso, and less James Johnson taking shots.
    Thank God!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    What do you mean??
    Giving so much credit to a bunch of guys yelling in the locker room and calling each other out... I think it has to do with the lineups more than anyting. Its over analyzing the situtation.

Next we'll say, the Kings are 4-2 since Tyreke switched from generic to charmin! Or, 2-4 since Cousins got ejected...

It has more to do with the X's and O's of the game and lineups than a players meeting holding players accountable.

vCash
    Correlation does not always equal causation.

I believe this quote can apply.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Giving so much credit to a bunch of guys yelling in the locker room and calling each other out... I think it has to do with the lineups more than anyting. Its over analyzing the situtation.

Next we'll say, the Kings are 4-2 since Tyreke switched from generic to charmin! Or, 2-4 since Cousins got ejected...

It has more to do with the X's and O's of the game and lineups than a players meeting holding players accountable.
    I think it has something to do with the players meeting, but also SMart finding what line-ups work.

Before the players meeting, we looked like crap. We didn't even look like we were trying. The next game after the meeting, we looked way better.

I'm not saying our good play as of late has everything to do with the players meeting, but it definitely played a part, in my opinion.

If it was just Smart, I'm sure the players wouldn't have a meeting on performance.