Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    If your getting paid I imagine you wouldnt care much as long as the coach is cool with it and ur still getting PT...jut sayin
    I would somewhat agree but it's a matter or pride and desire to be the best you can be. If a player does not have that desire, then he is not a true professional.

vCash
    okay, I'm out for the night. Very disappointed with the result, especially after Nuggets played a great first half.

Now gotta wait till Thursday to get this bitter taste out of my mouth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    okay, I'm out for the night. Very disappointed with the result, especially after Nuggets played a great first half.

Now gotta wait till Thursday to get this bitter taste out of my mouth
    Laters im out for good too

vCash
    If I had to use one word to describe this one. Disappointing. We played incredible in the first half...a true legit NBA championship contender. Then just fell off..due to bad habits and a refs desire to make an impact on the game.

There is no need for panic (not saying anyone is) but these are the type of games that can come back and bite you in the ***. You have to take care of it and finish through.

We'll see what we have against a golden state team that has already lost to us twice and on national TV..

vCash
    I have to apologize for my outburst. I did take it a little far, from lots of frustration. It hurt getting a lead like that, and losing it....then losing A.I. ftom getting ejected...and then missing all of them FTs...it friggin sucked.

vCash
    And also, the 1st quarter was the best i;ve seen the nuggets this year. Everything was fun, and even in the 2nd quarter...but 2nd half was a bad dream, and ****ing nightmare!

vCash
    I will never understand how professional athlete who play basket ball every day can miss that many free throw... It's the NBA, come on !

****in' end of game, that was so good in the first half...

And Georges Karl waiting that the Jazz tied the game to take a time out in the third quarter... Then at the end didn't take a time out with 16 second left and being down by 1... Stupid coaching, use your time out !!!

And what did Ty did on the last play ? He though there was 15 second left on the clock or what ? He wait a second when he gets the ball...

Very disapointed on this one...

There were bad refs too but you can't control it.

vCash
    Definitely disappointing. It isn't that hard to get your players into the gym for a day of free throws is it? Iggy getting ejected was just ridiculous. I'm sure that the second tech on him will be taken away by the league. No reason to boot him out during that time if he was talking to a player. Ty and Miller missing FTs is just completely unacceptable, let alone the entire team missing that many. It was a game full of terrible refereeing but the refs did not make us miss those FTs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by K6M15 View Post
    I will never understand how professional athlete who play basket ball every day can miss that many free throw... It's the NBA, come on !

****in' end of game, that was so good in the first half...

And Georges Karl waiting that the Jazz tied the game to take a time out in the third quarter... Then at the end didn't take a time out with 16 second left and being down by 1... Stupid coaching, use your time out !!!
    And what did Ty did on the last play ? He though there was 15 second left on the clock or what ? He wait a second when he gets the ball...

Very disapointed on this one...

There were bad refs too but you can't control it.
    oh yea...I forgot about that. Well damn.

Not like he would of actually made good use of it really...if only Dre didn't take that awful shot.

vCash
    It was too late to call a timeout because Faried dribbled the ball so the ball wouldn't have been advanced. We still needed to dribble it up the court. So I think the mindset was that their defense wouldn't be setup correctly and we could've gotten an easy bucket.

vCash
    I'm not even that upset over this game. Jazz can't beat us. Pure comedy last night lol

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627