Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Couldn't ask for a better performance out of Ty, Faired and Iggy. Gallo wasn't great today but he didn't need to be.

Bigs are going to have to turn it on next game against the Jazz.

vCash
    Well, Nuggets did what they were supposed to do. Blow out an inferior team. Allowed the starters to rest.

Good D, ok offense, Iggy, Faried and Ty stood out. Gallo still missing open threes. I thought Iggy was the player of the night (even though he missed three free throws in a row), which means he has performed well the last three games.

Team work with the starters looking better and better.

If Hornets had been a little closer I think Nuggets would have gotten to 110 and $1 tacos Third unit was sloppy but with a +20 point lead it was not important.

80% from the free throw line. Nice stat...finally.

Good to see the team didnt play down to the opposition tonight. Sick dunk by JHam at the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    awww a good ol blow out. Love these games. And brave said this was a trap game hehe
    I'm glad to eat crow anytime.

Wonderful performance Nuggs. Didn't give them any ideas of winning this.

vCash
    Asked after Sunday's game about his comfort level in his new team's system, Iguodala said: "It's funny, I'm not even all the way there yet. I'd probably say I'm at about 70 percent right now. I'm understanding what (Karl) wants, I'm starting to get a better feel for my teammates and where they're going to be at. And we're not even 15 games in yet. I didn't think I was going to hit my stride until January. So hopefully I can stay consistent in the rest of the feeling-out stage, and then in January be just ... boom!"
    DP

Good to see Igua getting a better feel with the club and turning into quite the leader.

vCash
    koufos is having a tremendous year protecting the paint...he's picking up more and more blocks which is rather surprising cause he's not really a shot blocker...but since teams attack him all the time..he's got plenty of opportunities to do so.

We tend to forget that Koufos is only 23 years old...that's still plenty of time to grow. Koufos just goes out and does his dirty work job...he could develop a pretty formiddable post game...he's certainly got the hook shot to make it work..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    koufos is having a tremendous year protecting the paint...he's picking up more and more blocks which is rather surprising cause he's not really a shot blocker...but since teams attack him all the time..he's got plenty of opportunities to do so.

We tend to forget that Koufos is only 23 years old...that's still plenty of time to grow. Koufos just goes out and does his dirty work job...he could develop a pretty formiddable post game...he's certainly got the hook shot to make it work..
    Yeah, Koufus has grown on me. I'm good with him as our starter cause he plays within the offense so much better than McGee or Moz. But I do think this role should be viewed as temporary, unless McGee is getting traded before the deadline. McGee's defenseive post presence can completely change a game. If Karl could figure out how get that production with fewer mistakes, McGee would automatically become a top 5 center in the west.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345