Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

New Orleans Hornets (3-8) @ Denver Nuggets (7-6) 11/25 8:00 PM ET

(3-8)New Orleans Hornets @ Denver Nuggets(7-6)

Sunday, November 25th
    8:00pm ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

New Orleans Starters

Greivis Vasquez-Austin Rivers-Al-Farouq Aminu-Ryan Anderson-Robin Lopez

New Orleans Hornets Reserves

Brian Roberts-Xavier Henry-Roger Mason Jr.-Eric Gordon-Darius Miller-Lance Thomas-Anthony Davis-Jason Smith

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

vCash
    I smell a trap...the nuggs certainly are very capable of screwing this one up after their recent good work..We'll see though Gallo and Ty have made significant strides recently. So I feel good about it.

vCash
    Denver Nuggets forward Wilson Chandler still unable to play

Saying he's getting "conflicting reports" about Wilson Chandler's condition, Nuggets coach George Karl said Friday night that he doesn't know when the veteran forward will be back in the team's lineup.

Chandler, counted upon to be a player Karl could use in different situations, missed his fifth consecutive game this one against the Golden State Warriors at the Pepsi Center because of a hip problem.

Chandler had hip surgery in April and aggravated the hip during a Nov. 12 game against the Phoenix Suns.

Karl declined to elaborate on any of the apparent uncertainty with Chandler's outlook.
    DP

You really do have to wonder the decision to actually play him early. This is the kind of set back that I wanted to avoid...now who the heck knows when he can be out there actually healthy.

vCash
    not really keeping up with these games much. How has the team chemistry been going?

I noticed Gallo is ice cold from 3 yet again but still manages to get decent amount of points

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    DP

You really do have to wonder the decision to actually play him early. This is the kind of set back that I wanted to avoid...now who the heck knows when he can be out there actually healthy.
    All I know is wilson has been a disappointment. Hes played like 2 games for the nuggets since being traded

As for the game I think nuggets dominate the glass and win convincingly. Nugget bigs have had a good history of dominating R lopez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    DP

I read in Hoopsworld today that Chandler will be shut down for the remainder of the month (November). Appears to be muscle soreness around the hip. Hopefully nothing serious or long term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    not really keeping up with these games much. How has the team chemistry been going?

I noticed Gallo is ice cold from 3 yet again but still manages to get decent amount of points
    It's getting better...naturally with the amount of youth the Nuggs have there had to be growing pains. Most importantly Ty and Gallo are starting to do what they are best at doing...attacking. There is progress though.

Come join the roller-coaster that is the Nuggs season.

Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    All I know is wilson has been a disappointment. Hes played like 2 games for the nuggets since being traded

As for the game I think nuggets dominate the glass and win convincingly. Nugget bigs have had a good history of dominating R lopez
    Ill Will is definitely going to be looked upon as a disappointment...it's hard for folks to see you as an asset when you never play. It's a shame and it's getting harder and harder to defend his potential. I know though that he is target numero uno in Nuggs nation to get rid of...he is not liked at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Poz303 View Post
    I read in Hoopsworld today that Chandler will be shut down for the remainder of the month (November). Appears to be muscle soreness around the hip. Hopefully nothing serious or long term.
    Welp, another set back. Karl orginally said that Ill will would get back to playing on a consistent basis and back to back games in December but with Ill Will being shut down for the remainder of the month it will only prolong his opportunity to play on a consistent basis.

It really looks to be a season long nuisance.

At least we have J-ham.....unless Karl says otherwise.

vCash
    We have to win this one
    I placed a bet on us and Gallo scoring more than 16.5

vCash
    I think Ryan Anderson is going to be a difficult match-up for Faried as he sits on the perimeter and shoots the three. Wouldnt be surprised if Gallo defends Anderson.

I will be at the game so wont be posting. Go Nuggets!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    We have to win this one
    I placed a bet on us and Gallo scoring more than 16.5
    If I were a gambling man I would say they are pretty good bets

As long as Nuggets stay focused and dont play down to the opposition we should win this one but like Brave Kid said, this is a trap game. Nuggets just gotta come out and play fast.

vCash
    If we can shut down Anderson it should be an easy game.

vCash
    FariedGod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seoulja389 View Post
    If we can shut down Anderson it should be an easy game.
    Not happening thus far

vCash
    Why is J.Ham not in smh

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast