Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No I say we make the playoffs regardless, and that we make another move to get there.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    No I say we make the playoffs regardless, and that we make another move to get there.

True teams can make the playoffs without their best guys. If the Warriors really have improved, there is no reason why they shouldn't compete for a spot.

Having said that, I think Bogut's situation isn't as bad as were thinking it is. He was supposed to play on Sat. I think Bogut is probably close to 100 percent, but he doesn't want people asking him anymore so he just says ''Hopefully this season.'' That way he is just going to come back surprising us instead of constantly getting asked.

But what's going on here is that Festus Ezili is better than we thought. We have been playing like a playoff team without Bogut. We are getting the kinds of rebounds we were hoping to get with Bogut, but without him. Don't count out Festus Ezili. Lastly but not least, never count out Biedrins. Biedrins has shown signs of promise and toughness. Worst case, I still think we can use Bogut, even if he just part of the rotation.

vCash
    Question...do you think Biedrins will get another double double in his career? I doubt it

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    yes

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    Question...do you think Biedrins will get another double double in his career? I doubt it

I think he could probably average 10 and 8 if he got enough minutes. But not sure if he could go 12 and 11 like in 08-09. But 10 and 8 as a backup would be good.

vCash
    im watching the bucks t wolves game on league pass right now.... errr its making me more mad about bogut being out. I miss monta ellis.... shut up guppyfighter, i know he sucks and hes the worse player in the league- im just tired of the warriors getting screwed.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    But to think we could have gotten Brook Lopez

Curry-Jack-Jenkins
    Thompson-Jefferson
    Barnes-Green-Jefferson
    Lee-Landry-Tyler
    Lopez-Ezeli-Biedrins

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    But to think we could have gotten Brook Lopez

Curry-Jack-Jenkins
    Thompson-Jefferson
    Barnes-Green-Jefferson
    Lee-Landry-Tyler
    Lopez-Ezeli-Biedrins
    if we got him hed be milking his injury too

vCash
    Here's something I don't get. If Bogut is supposedly not behind schedule from the microfracture surgery in April, then why was he able to play 20 mins a game for a while? Did he suffer some sort of setback while he was playing this season? I just don't see how he goes from 20 mins a game to out indefinitely.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Because the Warriors wanted to sell as many season tickets as possible before they had to leak the info

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Because the Warriors wanted to sell as many season tickets as possible before they had to leak the info
    I think thats the trendy answer and it makes some sense. I think its more simple than that though. Lacob did not want to look like an idiot for trading the face of the franchise for this guy. It really appears as though Lacob did not do his homework on this one. It also really appears that there was a very clear reason why the bucks were happy to trade a 7 footer for a shooting guard.

Lacob did not want to go through a whole offseason of the fans hating him and a horrible buzz going around the team. (which would effect season tickets, it would effect corporate sponsors, it would effect free agents like carl landry's choice to come here with us being on the right track, it would effect the overall excitement of the players coming into the season) Im assuming the players werent aware of boguts status.

vCash
    Also- Lacob figured there wasnt any point in disclosing all that information when there was nothing he could do to get out of it. I mean, even if everything went perfect and bogut was ready at 100% by the start of the season- bogut would have had to deal with fans building hate for him from april to october.... with no way out or nothing he could do to fix anything. Atleast now he can point at the teams record... which helps a little bit.

The scary part is- its pretty clear that it wasnt the front offices decision to come clean with this information. It looks like Bogut himself was just tired of lieing about it, and he realized that this is hurting his image as a pro more than anything else. If it were up to lacob and company- Id be willing to bet that they would have no problem stringing this along all season if need be.

vCash
    my friend says ezeli is the next shaq anyways and barnes is jordan

vCash
    never

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    never

.... say never....