Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    [QUOTE=likemystylez;24497549]he could have set the record straight back in june or july that it was a microfracture surgery and he was hoping to be ready on time for the pre season but he might not be all the way back until midway through the season. He chose to say he would definitely be back by preseason and allow everyone to believe it was a minor surgery. Not a very responsible thing to do if he was worried about being frusterated. He just invited more pressure on himself by lieing early on.[/QUOTE

AMEN!!!!!!!

vCash
    LOL- so im a little bit confused..... Does this latest bit of information count as a setback?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL- so im a little bit confused..... Does this latest bit of information count as a setback?
    Haha I guess it depends on what was said to the public or what actually happened.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I do not think it's a setback, but a little bit more of reality and do not be confused about it,as there will be more articles about it, everyone a bit different.

vCash
    Unfortunately it sounds like Bogut is finished

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    How does a foot massage strengthen an ankle? lol
    with a happy ending

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I am going to be honest. I am inherently biased towards Bogut so it skews my opinion a little bit. If Bogut can come back in any time frame that is with in three months. I want to wait. Bogut is the second best center in the league when healthy. I feel that is worth waiting for.

Gortat would be great to win now, but I feel our prospects our better in the playoffs if we make it with Bogut and even next year when he is basically guaranteed to be healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    I am going to be honest. I am inherently biased towards Bogut so it skews my opinion a little bit. If Bogut can come back in any time frame that is with in three months. I want to wait. Bogut is the second best center in the league when healthy. I feel that is worth waiting for.

Gortat would be great to win now, but I feel our prospects our better in the playoffs if we make it with Bogut and even next year when he is basically guaranteed to be healthy.

That's RIGHT. But again this is IF he is healthy and stays healthy. We just don't know. But then again it's an even bigger gamble to play him too soon. And it may be an even bigger gamble to try to sign someone else, then next thing you know he's healthy after that dominating the center spot somewhere else.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

I have a hard time believing there is any type of gaurantee what so ever with bogut at this point. with all the information thats been twisted and left out regarding his situation....I mean last march- I would have said its basically a gaurantee that he is 100% by pre season, at the start of pre season- I would have said hes basically a gaurantee before december.

I mean what else is being hidden about this injury? its to the point where... I just say we get him out there and play him the 20 minutes a night with the back to back restriction... if he burns out then he burns out. Im starting to think if he just keeps sitting out and milking it- then he will eventually retire and we wont get ANYTHING out of him. At the very least hes a smart big man with 6 more fouls to use on opposing bigs. It doesnt appear as though the wait and see game is paying off- infact since weve decided to sit him and wait and see.... it seems the situation has gotten worse.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    The Warriors flat out lied to us on this one. It's not like withholding that information changes the way teams gameplan for us. The only reason I can see them doing this was to keep selling tickes. The Monta trade did not rub me the wrong way but this sure does. **** them.
    I'm with you, this is BS
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Tottenham Hotspur
    San Francisco Warriors
    San Francisco Giants
    San Francisco 49ers

vCash
    Stick a fork in him he is done!!! Sorry grumpy fish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    The Warriors flat out lied to us on this one. It's not like withholding that information changes the way teams gameplan for us. The only reason I can see them doing this was to keep selling tickes. The Monta trade did not rub me the wrong way but this sure does. **** them.
    apparently the team wouldnt let bogut talk about the microfracture paert of the surgery. Bob Myers was saying that it was never their intention to lie or mislead anybody... but bogut wasnt allowed to mention the most significant part of the surgery?

vCash
    The Warriors were in "Hope like hell" mode with Bogut this offseason.

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Please keep those of us not living in the bay area radio market informed on the latest spin, news, opinions etc. please..
    for some reason there wasnt a lot of talk about the bogut situation on any of the shows yesterday. From what im hearing- fitz and brooks made a strong effort to ONLY talk about alex smith and colin kapernick- and avoid any mention of the warriors. LOL- the warriors might have put a memo out to all PR employees for complete damage control.

Im wondering how lacob and the front office feel about Bogut today- after blowing their charade out of the water.

Im gonna try to catch some damon bruce today. he usually isnt afraid to get to the bottom of things..... LOL fitz would rather cover stuff up and pretend everything is perfect.

BTW- coolbeans... if bogut misses the season and the team misses the playoffs... is this another free pass for mark jackson?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast