Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    wasnt really a gamble if the warriors did their HW. The only thing that made it such a huge risk is the warriors front office relied on an incompatent medical staff/ doctors... the bucks on the other hand clearly knew that needed to make this trade and NOT wait for Bogut to get healthy. Why else would a team trade a top tier center at his lowest value- they must have known about the microfracture surgery being needed.

Bob Myers was not GM for the Bogut trade- that was Larry Riley. The same guy that thought bringing in Devean George and Mikki Moore was a "solid off season"
    I bet we knew about the surgery but that surgery isn't career ended like it use to be. And like you said even if he comes back at 80% that's still a top 10 center something the warriors have not had

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I bet we knew about the surgery but that surgery isn't career ended like it use to be. And like you said even if he comes back at 80% that's still a top 10 center something the warriors have not had
    but them knowing about the surgery and not mentioning it- its not exactly cohan, but Joe lacob shouldnt be confused why he is getting booed at halftime speaches.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    but them knowing about the surgery and not mentioning it- its not exactly cohan, but Joe lacob shouldnt be confused why he is getting booed at halftime speaches.
    Agreed on the last part. Bout telling everyone bad business and bball move. Players know boguts coming in and they all work hard to step their game up cause him healthy is a big time player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Agreed on the last part. Bout telling everyone bad business and bball move. Players know boguts coming in and they all work hard to step their game up cause him healthy is a big time player.
    woudnt they put more pressure on him returning if they didnt win as much?

vCash
    or does bogut care either way at this point??

vCash
    mehh. the way i see it, as we stand, we are a winning team without bogut. when bogut returns, we will be even better.

bogut's microfracture surgery = anklegate 2.0

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    woudnt they put more pressure on him returning if they didnt win as much?
    That doesn't matter tho we have been winning and with normally good teams struggling we are able to give him the time he needs. We did rush him back and because of our record could afford to rest him if we dip under .500 he will lace up. It's is not the year we tank. We push for playoffs.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112