Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    vCash
    so what happens if he is a no show for this year

vCash
    ODP pmed me and said the warriors are done, he is losing sleep because of the warriors, and bogut is done.

I swear with ODP's overreaction and crazy mood swings he would be perfect to work with the NY media. He would be good at his job.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    lol

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    thats why I was concerned when he was sitting out all the pre season games just to be extra careful and not rush back. He got into the trend of sitting out just as I feared... and now hes a no show through out the season.... its just not a good habbit to get into.

I really hope this doesnt turn into a yao ming situation, because thats how it started with him.... limited minutes, and no back to backs and not more than 3 games in a week and then he went out indefinitely and im still waiting for him to come back....
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Foot problems and ankle injuries for bigs are completely different in respect to Yao.

And plus Yao is a good 6 inches taller and is a bigger man overall so his injury is considered more severe than Boguts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    thats why I was concerned when he was sitting out all the pre season games just to be extra careful and not rush back. He got into the trend of sitting out just as I feared... and now hes a no show through out the season.... its just not a good habbit to get into.

I really hope this doesnt turn into a yao ming situation, because thats how it started with him.... limited minutes, and no back to backs and not more than 3 games in a week and then he went out indefinitely and im still waiting for him to come back....
    Yao is a little different story but I understand your worries. The second he said he needed to shut it down I thought o here we ago again.

I guess will find out how serious it is if we make a move or not. I just can't see a tank mode again we have a core don't need the lotto. Plus we need our first for future trades.

Even tho Barnes has been great at times and and does look like he could be very good this is is why I wanted Drummond just in case.

vCash
    Yao is a little different story but I understand your worries. The second he said he needed to shut it down I thought o here we ago again.

I guess will find out how serious it is if we make a move or not. I just can't see a tank mode again we have a core don't need the lotto. Plus we need our first for future trades.

Even tho Barnes has been great at times and and does look like he could be very good this is is why I wanted Drummond just in case.
    all things considered- I think barnes was the right player to take for the warriors at the 7th spot.

considering they were able to get Ezeli late in the first round, they were able to trade d wright for jarrett jack and they had just traded for Bogut.....Barnes has as much upside as any player in this draft.

It seems like people looked at him and saw that he had a nice looking jump shot, solid footwork, and an NBA ready game and body..... they assumed he was not going to get any better. hes one of the best athletes in his class, hes only 20 yrs old- the guys going to get really good.

Hes a starter on top 10 team in the league- that alone makes him a solid pick.

vCash
    does anybody know if bogut is going on the road trip?

vCash
    castrate bob myers.

vCash
    what about arod? he can't stay healthy so y should bogut? rose will even be back before bogut.

Bob myers is too young to manage the team, bring back mullin or reily plz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    what about arod? he can't stay healthy so y should bogut? rose will even be back before bogut.

Bob myers is too young to manage the team, bring back mullin or reily plz
    lol. you die now. i guess lacob is too young to be owner, and MJ is too young to be coach.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    all things considered- I think barnes was the right player to take for the warriors at the 7th spot.

considering they were able to get Ezeli late in the first round, they were able to trade d wright for jarrett jack and they had just traded for Bogut.....Barnes has as much upside as any player in this draft.

It seems like people looked at him and saw that he had a nice looking jump shot, solid footwork, and an NBA ready game and body..... they assumed he was not going to get any better. hes one of the best athletes in his class, hes only 20 yrs old- the guys going to get really good.

Hes a starter on top 10 team in the league- that alone makes him a solid pick.
    granted i didnt think we would have landed ezeli that late or that he would have played so well this early. but your right i looked at him and saw solid nba pro/ safe pick. drummond was/is a risk but im very worried about boguts health.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tadmanny View Post
    castrate bob myers.
    naw it was a gamble but he had the balls to play for it all not just sit back and suck year in year out

vCash
    naw it was a gamble but he had the balls to play for it all not just sit back and suck year in year out

wasnt really a gamble if the warriors did their HW. The only thing that made it such a huge risk is the warriors front office relied on an incompatent medical staff/ doctors... the bucks on the other hand clearly knew that needed to make this trade and NOT wait for Bogut to get healthy. Why else would a team trade a top tier center at his lowest value- they must have known about the microfracture surgery being needed.

Bob Myers was not GM for the Bogut trade- that was Larry Riley. The same guy that thought bringing in Devean George and Mikki Moore was a "solid off season"

vCash
    Well we needed to get rid of Ellis. It just wasnt going to work...Did you have any other better ideas??

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast