Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Bogut Has Targeted Next Saturday For Return

According to a report from Yahoo! Sports NBA writer Marc Spears, Warriors center Andrew Bogut has targeted next Saturday's game against the Indiana Pacers for his return to game action.

Yahoo!'s source says that Bogut expects to return Saturday barring any physical setbacks.

Bogut was hoping to return to practice Monday in Oakland after having finished up treatments on his surgically repaired ankle in Los Angeles last week.

Bogut has six points per game, 3.8 RPG, and 2.0 APG in four games played with the Warriors this season.
    Barring a setback physically from practice, a source tells Y! @warriors C Andrew Bogut (ankle) has targeted next Sat game vs Ind for return
    http://www.csnbayarea.com/basketball...75&feedID=2799
    Last edited by Monta is beast; 11-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Hopefully we have Rondo by then,

If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.

vCash
    Is there any indication so far whether he will have the same minute restrictions?
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robbnen#31 View Post
    Is there any indication so far whether he will have the same minute restrictions?
    I'm sure there will be for the first couple games.

vCash
    I'm sure there will be for the first couple games.
    Im hoping it wont be an absolute restriction.... more just bogut losing his wind.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Im hoping it wont be an absolute restriction.... more just bogut losing his wind.
    Well yeah that's what I meant. Hopefully there's no restriction because of his ankle.

vCash
    Bogut is Injury prone and gets hurt in all kinds of ways. Yao mang never recovered. Oden always hurt. Bynum Hirt often

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Bogut is Injury prone and gets hurt in all kinds of ways. Yao mang never recovered. Oden always hurt. Bynum Hirt often
    Seriously? Yao ming's body just couldn't support him anymore. He recovered but knew his career was over so he decided to throw in the towel. Oden was born to be injured. he is too top heavy. Bynum is just stupid in how he gets hurt.

Boguts injuries are far from just being "prone" He had a broken arm and a broken ankle. Not your typical injuries. They are "freak" injuries as one may put it. But a broken bone heals better than a torn ligament. He will be 100% when he comes back. Maybe will be on a 20 minute limit just for conditioning

vCash
    Man I hope not... Get him going and in the same groove as everyone else. Lets get winning already damn

THE REAL FRANCHISE WARRIORS!

vCash
    itd be nice to have him on thursday

vCash
    itd be nice to have him on thursday
    Seriously bro? Does anything positive ever come out of your mouth.

vCash
    Seriously bro? Does anything positive ever come out of your mouth.
    oh please... i can complain all i want. During the pre season, everyone said dont complain until real games start... real games have started and he is not playing. I thought the whole point in not rushing him back last yr was to have him completely ready to go this season.... at what point do you think is a good time to be concerned.

vCash
    oh please... i can complain all i want. During the pre season, everyone said dont complain until real games start... real games have started and he is not playing. I thought the whole point in not rushing him back last yr was to have him completely ready to go this season.... at what point do you think is a good time to be concerned.
    The whole point of this entire thing is to get him 100%, no matter how you slice it.

vCash
    Real games start after the All star meet .... this is good prep .... I expect Bogut to be near his playing skill in about a month .. good time to break him in ...

vCash
    do you have any articles or links saying that bogut was having any problems with that ankle before he broke it against houston in january?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast