Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Even our players are criticizing frank...lol

Check this article out bynum & prince feel just like us lol....but to be honest last nite was franks best game as far as coaching goes. That's not saying much considering he didn't put drum back in until they cut a 13pt lead down to 1. Now i would be all for frank if he can coach a lil more like last night man up & put max on the bench,start drummond. The raptors start their rookie center over veterans like amir johnson & we all seen drummond man handle j.val(lol) what do yall think?

link: http://www.pistonpowered.com/2012/11...nce-frank-too/

By Dan Feldman ē 11:05 am ē November 23, 2012

Tayshaun Prince, to the shock of no one, became the first Pistons player this season to criticize Lawrence Frank. Well, Will Bynum is apparently joining the party. Vince Ellis of the Detroit Free Press:

After saying he wished Singler were still on the second unit because he enjoyed playing with him, Bynum told the Free Press: "Iím having to adjust to everybody. Iím playing with so many different people. First I go from not playing with (Rodney) Stuckey to playing with Stuckey every day. I go from playing with Kyle all the time to never playing with Kyle. Iím playing with Tayshaun (Prince). Early on I was playing with Brandon (Knight) and I never played with him in two years since Iíve been here. Itís all over the place right now."

Combine that comment with Prince questioning the substitution pattern and time-out usage of coach Lawrence Frank during the pathetic third quarter of Wednesday nightís 94-80 debacle against the Magic, and we have reached familiar territory when it comes to the Pistons.

Things havenít reached the point of no return, but itís obvious as the losses mount that players are beginning to publicly question Frankís decision-making process.

Tone is everything here. Bynum might have just been explaining the downside of lineup decisions he supports in sum. But Iíll trust Ellis, who clearly wrote that Bynum was questioning Frank.

Frank has already lost the fans. Heís beginning to lose the traditional media. I donít know whether heís lost the players, but he appears headed in that direction.
    Be Sociable, Share!
    Last edited by mike 810; 11-25-2012 at 12:41 AM.

vCash
    I guess he had it coming.

vCash
    Mike do you know how to use grammar for your titles?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Don't even ask him how to spell "grammar". I assume it is because he is using a cell to post. If not, don't know what to say.

vCash
    Lol...actually it was my cell phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24445612
    Don't even ask him how to spell "grammar". I assume it is because he is using a cell to post. If not, don't know what to say.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol...actually it was my cell phone.
    That's why I wasn't going to totally knock you.

vCash
    Lol yea auto text is like the worst...
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    that's why i wasn't going to totally knock you.

vCash
    I just consider the source .Two of the worse players on the team complaining. Prince has a history of spouting off. Whatever he had for talent is long behind him. He should be lucky he got a new long term deal. Nobody else wanted him and they still don't. He should shut his mouth and collect his money . WB is probably feeding off Prince. No matter who coached this team both wouldn't be happy. Yawn !!
    "Just because the path is well beaten. That doesn't mean it's the right way to go"

vCash
    That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the title. But then decided to just roll with it and said to myself "They is?"

But how does auto-text change the word "are" to "is"? A question to ponder....

"Lions, Tigers and Pistons, OH MY!" (and Hoosiers...and Redwings....)

vCash
    Title is fixed so no more complaints then?

Anyway it's probably Tay or Suckey. They've been the big whiners for a while along with Rip before he left.

vCash
    Even our posters are criticizing mike...lol

vCash
    Boo hoo... Prince is old and Bynum isn't anything to brag about. If I were Frank I'd tell Prince that he is sitting and Austin Daye is gonna take his place... shut his skinny cry baby *** right up.

vCash
    This just in... Austin Daye says "Frank is a big dumb idiot because he has me on the bench"