Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Removal of Jones

Fred don't kill me but......can this gain some steam?
    http://www.ngngsports.com/2012/11/a-...bama-administr

It won't happen as the Federal government can not and will not remove an owner of a football team but if it get's 25,000 signatures..that say's something
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

vCash
    oh my, and this isn't directed to you specifically. can we please stop with the nanny patrol. Soon or later people are going to be asking the fed to wipe their butts, literally.

If you want to remove Jones then stop buying his product. It's simple, why can't people in America realize they have the power to live their own lives. I'm done! I don't want to turn this into a political debate, because I'll do Fred a favor and ban myself!!

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    oh my, and this isn't directed to you specifically. can we please stop with the nanny patrol. Soon or later people are going to be asking the fed to wipe their butts, literally.

If you want to remove Jones then stop buying his product. It's simple, why can't people in America realize they have the power to live their own lives. I'm done! I don't want to turn this into a political debate, because I'll do Fred a favor and ban myself!!
    lol...

agree.

2 things we need never discuss in this forum, seriously, not joking.

religion, and politics.

sports forum...

this is my happy place.. lets keep it that way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post

Couldn't have said it better myself.

vCash
    wow, if people are going to continue with this stuff, I may ban myself!!!

and, let's think of it this way...suppose that you start (or buy) a business. It is EXTREMELY popluar. Let's call it "McDonalds". It generates profits that are enormous. It puts thousands of people to work. But, we don't like you, the owner, because you keep pushing that freakin' McRib down our throats. Some people like it and want it to stay. Others hate it. Basically, you either love it, or hate it, but it NEVER stops you from buying other stuff from McDonalds. Thus, we ask the government to stop the business. Poor McDonalds. My nephews love their greasy food (as do I), but we need to stop this madness! To Hell with the 1,000's you are employing! so what if the majority of people don't like the McRib! Now, even though they don't trash the McRib, at least they keep me interested by putting a flashy new sandwich out there every now and again - that bacon, onion thingy is pretty good!

If this were your company, you would tell the 25,000 to go pound sand....

Fred no likey this stuff (man that McRib looks disgusting to me, but I am going to get a McFlurry later today)

/thread closed
    Last edited by Fred; 11-28-2012 at 06:54 AM.