Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Whats ur deal? Are u even a sixers fan?

Yes I am. For longer then you've been Alive. That's why I am keeping it real.
    It was clear Holiday lost any and all desire for a TEAM way of playing. And decided to TRY and be the " STAR " player tonight, late in the game that he had ZERO in bringing us back in. That is the very definition of a Hack. Yes Holiday has talent. Not 11 million a year talent, but talent. But he needs to reckognize when he is out-manned, and try to to what's best for the TEAM. And what was best was going to Thad, or even Turner on occasions. But he did not. His Illadvised 3 Pt attempt in regulation cost us the chance to win it then.

Yes I am a fan. Just not a ridiculous one who thinks Holiday is an ELITE PG. Good ?...yes. But nowhere near a top-10 PG. And is not 1/25th the PG that Westbrook is.
    He had 13 assists.

I have no problem with holiday stepping up and trying to be a star at the end... Someone had to do it after the thunder started raining 3s and pulling away in the last 2 minutes. He didnt get it done, and he didnt make smart plays to finish the game, but it is what it is.

Kevin durant beat us.... Jrue holiday didnt lose it for us.

He prob is a top 10pg......

Paul
    Westbrook
    Rose
    Williams
    Rondo
    Parker
    Maybe jennings?
    Maybe irving?
    Maybe lillard?
    Maybe lowry?
    Maybe conley?
    Maybe lawson?

I got 6 definite and 6 maybes.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Thad doesnt get buckets or plays called for him.... Ever.

So, if hes not getting himself open or putting himself in position to get an easy pass in the paint.... What do u expect?

Thad isnt someone u look to get the ball too, hes a guy who puts hinself in position to score for easy buckets.

He did amazing tonight, no doubt, he was fantastic, but u cant blame the playcalling for him not touching the ball over a few posessions.
    Actually I wasnt blaming the shot by Thad. Yup, he was one of our bright spots. I thought ET shouldve gotten a touch. He may (or may not) at least have gotten to the foul line on a drive. Oh well. . .

vCash
    anyone else impressed with ET's man to man D on Westbrook in the 3rd? I thought he did a hell of a job keeping him from the rim. There was at least times where Westbrook tried to shake him and get to the rim but ET forced him into makin tight passes in traffic.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    ET played good D all night. and wrigt did well (as well as anyone can) on durant.

those guys can get 30 on anyone whenever they want.... not the individual defenders fault if they score a lot... has to be a team effort on those 2.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Everyone looks alot better when there's a 7 foot shot-blocker camping out on the block.... Individual defensive perfomances weren't really that bad, especially considering the offensive talent on the other team, but they'd look even better with an eraser back there.

vCash

Game 13 (11-24-12): Thunder (9-4) @ Sixers (7-5)

^^^ ugh, depressing

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Kinda tuff for me to watch this being a sixer and a thunder fan

vCash
    I was definitely cheering for the Sixers, but the Thunder are my Western Conference team too.

vCash

I wish i could like the thunder.

I cant root for a stolen team. When the sonics got stolen from seattle i just cant root for them because of that. Its sad cause i love the players on the thunder.

What if the sixers got stolen? Scary thought

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Thanks for making the game thread, SL. Sorry about that, I was away this weekend with no access to a computer. I'll be getting the next one up tomorrow as usual.

I was able to watch the game tonight though. A thriller, and a heart breaker unfortunately. Don't have time to get into all of it right now, but the major points on the game to me were:

1) Loved what I saw from Turner and Thad for the most part. They really stepped it up.

2) The refs really took us out of the game in the 3rd quarter. That was ridiculous.

3) Can't believe they caught fire from three in OT like that after being cold the entire game. Just unlucky for us, I guess.

vCash

I cant root for a stolen team. When the sonics got stolen from seattle i just cant root for them because of that. Its sad cause i love the players on the thunder.

Lol thats dumb. Cant root fora team because they moved cities? If the sixers moved id still be a sixer

vCash

Refs dont like it when we go to the line, so they only call half the fouls we deserve.

Ugh

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Can anyone tell me why JRich only played 18 minutes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanTurner View Post

Lol thats dumb. Cant root fora team because they moved cities? If the sixers moved id still be a sixer
    They didnt move, they were stolen by an owner who promised to keep the team in seattle (lie) and then moved them to olc.... It was dirty business.

If the sixers got stolen like that id hate them. You dont see many warriors fans around philly do ya?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why JRich only played 18 minutes?
    I can tell u that it didnt matter at all. He played terrie D on durant early, wright gave better minutes than jrich would have in theory.
    Last edited by BChydro86; 11-25-2012 at 01:04 AM.

gotta pay the troll toll

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast