Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Great. But our BEST player tonight was not even Involved late in the game on offense.
    THIS! THIS! THIS!

Doug's late game coaching is really frustrating

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SMH! View Post
    Solid game, loss hurts, but I liked how we played
    Agree. Kinda mad about Jrue having 2 bad games in a row though.

No shot attempts for Thad in the last 10:12 seconds ????? Doug Collins = a NO NOTHING Basketball Mind!!
    Have you ever seen Thad Young play basketball

vCash
    The Thunder 2-16 from the 3 in regulation

4-5 in OT

vCash
    Holiday = OVERPAID Hack!!

Thanks for the Loss Hommie!!!
    Whats ur deal? Are u even a sixers fan?

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Well that sucks I blame this loss on Jrue going so cold from the floor

vCash

Game 13 (11-24-12): Thunder (9-4) @ Sixers (7-5)

I blame the loss on kevin durant being a ridiculously good basketball player.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Well that sucks I blame this loss on Jrue going so cold from the floor

Did you see the way the Thunder defended Jrue? It was as if their main plan on D was to limit Jrue as much as possible and it was showed by Westbrook from the very outset and his help wasn't slouching either. Jrue is unaccustomed to that type of attention he'll learn.

vCash
    Could you guys imagine Ibaka didn't have a single block this game? His shot altering presence is really something that is undervalued.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    Whats ur deal? Are u even a sixers fan?

Yes I am. For longer then you've been Alive. That's why I am keeping it real.
    It was clear Holiday lost any and all desire for a TEAM way of playing. And decided to TRY and be the " STAR " player tonight, late in the game that he had ZERO in bringing us back in. That is the very definition of a Hack. Yes Holiday has talent. Not 11 million a year talent, but talent. But he needs to reckognize when he is out-manned, and try to to what's best for the TEAM. And what was best was going to Thad, or even Turner on occasions. But he did not. His Illadvised 3 Pt attempt in regulation cost us the chance to win it then.

Yes I am a fan. Just not a ridiculous one who thinks Holiday is an ELITE PG. Good ?...yes. But nowhere near a top-10 PG. And is not 1/25th the PG that Westbrook is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post

Did you see the way the Thunder defended Jrue? It was as if their main plan on D was to limit Jrue as much as possible and it was showed by Westbrook from the very outset and his help wasn't slouching either. Jrue is unaccustomed to that type of attention he'll learn.
    It was a frustration comment dude dont act like you have never done it before.

vCash
    I blame the loss on kevin durant being a ridiculously good basketball player.
    Exactly. The man was cold blooded, he's a superstar and he played like one when they needed it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixahz View Post
    Great. But our BEST player tonight was not even Involved late in the game on offense.
    THIS! THIS! THIS!

Doug's late game coaching is really frustrating
    Thad doesnt get buckets or plays called for him.... Ever.

So, if hes not getting himself open or putting himself in position to get an easy pass in the paint.... What do u expect?

Thad isnt someone u look to get the ball too, hes a guy who puts hinself in position to score for easy buckets.

He did amazing tonight, no doubt, he was fantastic, but u cant blame the playcalling for him not touching the ball over a few posessions.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Holiday sucks on Defense flat out. I mean Steve Nash at his current age is way better, faster and more Athletic. I can easily see Westbrook going for 50 + tonight if he chooses. We're gonna need Thad and Richardson to combine for at LEAST 60 Second half points if we are to have any sort of chance.
    just stop already

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 8 Yards: 142 TD: 2

vCash
    Thad doesnt get buckets or plays called for him.... Ever.

So, if hes not getting himself open or putting himself in position to get an easy pass in the paint.... What do u expect?

Thad isnt someone u look to get the ball too, hes a guy who puts hinself in position to score for easy buckets.

He did amazing tonight, no doubt, he was fantastic, but u cant blame the playcalling for him not touching the ball over a few posessions.
    Let's just ignore the troll please he'll hopefully be permabanned before Christmas. This isn't the first time Thad has had a solid game and didn't have any plays drawn for him he is a garbage man, dirty work, flow of the offense type player who plays independent of the offense being ran its what has worked best for him his entire career. He plays better than anyone else in one game however and these experts expect Doug to change our offensive philosophy to compensate for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    just stop already
    I saw him posting in the thread while the game was going on and just left the forum for a bit that guy's posts are infuriating to read. Know what? He's on my ignore list after this one he's just trolling and baiting quite honestly. No human being can be that idiotic,

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast