• Stacy Keibler

6 35.29%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

5 29.41%
  • George Clooney

2 11.76%
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Perhaps JJ returning is more of a factor as far as bad defense goes. It's pretty sad when a rookie is your best(healthy) guard on the team.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Don't expect Hawk to bash Love any time soon...
    He probably has a poster in his room. I might even wager he has a life-size cardboard standee as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Don't expect Hawk to bash Love any time soon...
    While he has some parts of his game that need obvious improvements, anyone who thinks he isn't the main reason we have a chance at the playoffs is foolish. Top 8 player in the NBA. Is he LeBron or Dwight, who can will a **** team to 55 wins? No, of course not. But there are only a couple of those at any given time.

He is not in great shape, and his hand is obviously not healed. He called himself out on defense after the GS game, and he needs to be more assertive, and get back on defense. But please, lets not pretend this team is better without him. We simply overachieved against terrible competition early. Attrition was going to set in.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I don't mind Love taking shots at all. But as long as they are result of a ball movement. He just hangs around with the ball too much.

vCash
    I still don't understand how sarah underwood lost in this poll..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I don't mind Love taking shots at all. But as long as they are result of a ball movement. He just hangs around with the ball too much.
    welcome to not having guards who can control tempo. I mean, Lee is starting. Are you kidding me? None of our guards currently know how to create offense for others in the flow. Rubio will help with that. Love is basically being given the ball, he turns, looks around, nobody is moving, so he either drives or chucks it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    welcome to not having guards who can control tempo. I mean, Lee is starting. Are you kidding me? None of our guards currently know how to create offense for others in the flow. Rubio will help with that. Love is basically being given the ball, he turns, looks around, nobody is moving, so he either drives or chucks it.
    Love has gone Hollywood a little bit in his return - the surprise return, throwing the glove off, saying the offense needs to run through him.

He's tried to play the hero instead of fitting into the offense. AK looked to be telling him the other night "Run the play. You don't need to go iso."

Now, is Love the root of all evil? Of course not! He immediately had a positive impact on Pek's game down low and will get better as he gets back to form. Our biggest problem is our guard play and I'd like to see Howard get some more time at the 2 even though that means D-Dub likely has to cover some 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Love has gone Hollywood a little bit in his return - the surprise return, throwing the glove off, saying the offense needs to run through him.

He's tried to play the hero instead of fitting into the offense. AK looked to be telling him the other night "Run the play. You don't need to go iso."

Now, is Love the root of all evil? Of course not! He immediately had a positive impact on Pek's game down low and will get better as he gets back to form. Our biggest problem is our guard play and I'd like to see Howard get some more time at the 2 even though that means D-Dub likely has to cover some 3.
    He has gone a little hollywood, and it seems that he saw the offense starving, and is trying to do it all. And frankly, he is simply missing a lot of shots he normally makes, he will get better. But until then, yes, run the damn offense, and crash the glass and get to the line. Only take 3's that are in stride or wide open, and stop taking shots you were taking when healthy, until you are healthy.

The PG/SG defense has been our downfall the last 5 losses. I have no issue with Dwill playing 15 minutes a night, versus featuring him either.

vCash
    We all just need to calm down a little I know everyone had high hopes for this team but that was before the injuries to Buddinger and Roy. I still think we can win a lot of games we just have to figure some things out. I wouldn't be surprised if you see us go after Pau Gasol again with Pekovic, Williams, and Ridenour in the deal.

vCash
    I dont understand why LA would trade a borderline all star for three backups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    He has gone a little hollywood, and it seems that he saw the offense starving, and is trying to do it all. And frankly, he is simply missing a lot of shots he normally makes, he will get better. But until then, yes, run the damn offense, and crash the glass and get to the line. Only take 3's that are in stride or wide open, and stop taking shots you were taking when healthy, until you are healthy.

The PG/SG defense has been our downfall the last 5 losses. I have no issue with Dwill playing 15 minutes a night, versus featuring him either.
    What he said!

vCash

Of course not, he is not money or a woman...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    I still don't understand how sarah underwood lost in this poll..
    Googled Sara and Stacy, I still prefer Jennifer. Guess I'm not much into blondes haha I like Emilia Clarke in Game of Thrones though http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwTpL...eature=related

vCash

I agree, Love is showing emotional immaturity again. Throwing the glove off? Really?

vCash
    I personally don't understand why Shved isn't not playing more. He is better than Lee on both ends. I also think that Shved/Ridnour and JJ/Lee works better because JJ is so ball dominant he doesn't let Shved do his thing.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast