• Stacy Keibler

6 35.29%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

5 29.41%
  • George Clooney

2 11.76%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    RA end game lineups are absolute crap not based on proformance at all obviously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    See my post below yours, seriously, you can blame this loss on anyone, but not on JJ - good game by him.
    I don't blame this one on him I blame it on shooting 27 threes and making 5 of them, and shooting 38% percent from the field. That is horrible. Barea played fine but I still hate how he drives on four guys and gets stuck. He is better suited at SG in my opinion. Shved needed to be in the game in the fourth not Ridnour or Barea. Take your pick on who you keep in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    You guys really have to be more even keeled. I wan't to high on them when they were winning and I am not going to loose sleep now that they are loosing. If someone can get this team back on track it's Adelman and vets like AK. We scored 11 points in the 4th quarter and turned the ball over 7 times, things like that will happen with a team with new personnel trying to learn to play together. It's going to get better, the question is whether it's going to get better soon enough to be a factor in the playoff picture - that portion is not looking so good right now.
    Now that I'm done having my hissy fit (which only happens because I care ), here are a few notes:

1. Rubio's return (assuming he does not lose anything from his game) should help drastically on defense where opposing guards are killing us as well as sharing the ball which Love is stopping a bit more

2. Love isn't quite there yet so his shots will start falling more when he gets his hand back to normal and we won't criticize him so much for stopping the ball

3. It simply is unfortunate that our upgrades to the wing positions have gone down. Roy we could see coming/assume, but Bud was a huge blow and AK is going to have to re-establish his role with Love back (he had been the defacto leader/#1 option)

4. These losses right now really hurt because this is the easy part of the schedule. However many games we lose now are ones we will need to take back from the LA twins, OKC, Memphis, ect.

vCash
    Wow, we really need help. Nothing seems to go right for the team with Love back.

In this game, we give the ball too much to Love that can't shoot, Starting guards of Ridnour and Lee made just 1 out of 10 shots together. I think Adelman also give up on the game too early by taking Shved out, replacing with Ridnour. We know Ridnour and Barea just aren't going to work. Now the losing games make me curious, with Rubio back, will there be any difference with the way we're playing? I know Rubio give us assist, but that won't help too much on our missing shots.

vCash
    woh!!! Adelman giving the vibe that he is frustrated with Love.

Press conference question...
    "do you feel that Kevin is getting a little bit of a groove, getting his legs under him a little bit the more he plays?"

Adelman - "I dont know, he missed quite a bit of shots, you are going to have to ask him about that."

vCash
    Bud was a big blow for sure and I agree regarding ak but he will figure it out sg will be a problem for most of the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Now that I'm done having my hissy fit (which only happens because I care ), here are a few notes:

1. Rubio's return (assuming he does not lose anything from his game) should help drastically on defense where opposing guards are killing us as well as sharing the ball which Love is stopping a bit more

2. Love isn't quite there yet so his shots will start falling more when he gets his hand back to normal and we won't criticize him so much for stopping the ball

3. It simply is unfortunate that our upgrades to the wing positions have gone down. Roy we could see coming/assume, but Bud was a huge blow and AK is going to have to re-establish his role with Love back (he had been the defacto leader/#1 option)

4. These losses right now really hurt because this is the easy part of the schedule. However many games we lose now are ones we will need to take back from the LA twins, OKC, Memphis, ect.
    If you can take a chance at being the coach and trying to win this game, what difference would you have done?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinsfan24 View Post
    I don't blame this one on him I blame it on shooting 27 threes and making 5 of them, and shooting 38% percent from the field. That is horrible. Barea played fine but I still hate how he drives on four guys and gets stuck. He is better suited at SG in my opinion. Shved needed to be in the game in the fourth not Ridnour or Barea. Take your pick on who you keep in.
    I'd like to see Shved and Lee close games with Lee on the opposing PG defensively.

It's telling that these last few teams have opened up their biggest leads of the game in the 4th quarter when Barea and Ridnour are in.

Finally, I will go on the record as saying that I would not object to anyone outside of Rubio being traded if it brought back the right pieces (I respect Love as the best PF in the NBA but have never been a huge fan personally). We need a credible 2-way wing in the worst way.

vCash
    1-6 since we lost Bud, I think losing a wing that can knock down shots and was a big body on the defensive end was the biggest blow. He was our plan for sg after the Roy experiment so losing him was HUGE i think.

We'll figure it out but I think it will take a couple games to get everyone meshing together (remember Love didn't get to practice too much with these guys in the preseason.)
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    If you can take a chance at being the coach and trying to win this game, what difference would you have done?
    I make sure that Lee and Shved are out there to close because of their size/defense and live with their mistakes/misses. I'd be sure to get Lee some designed cuts to the basket so the defense can't lag off of him.

I'd send either AK or Shved driving with Love at mid-range and Pek in the post. That way, the interior is opened up a bit while still giving love a chance to face up or pump and drive.

I'd make sure to get Pek the ball and allow him to re-post if necessary before kicking out. Finally, I tell the team no 3pt shots within the first 14 seconds. The advantage is inside, use it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    woh!!! Adelman giving the vibe that he is frustrated with Love.

Press conference question...
    "do you feel that Kevin is getting a little bit of a groove, getting his legs under him a little bit the more he plays?"

Adelman - "I dont know, he missed quite a bit of shots, you are going to have to ask him about that."
    Hard to say out of context, but I hope Kevin does get an earful because too often it sounds like Adelman doesn't hold him to the same standards as others for better or for worse.

vCash
    The injury bug is still big with this team. we are missing our starting PG, our starting SG, and our 6th man.

Love is supposed to be a borderline superstar though...

You can almost sense the frustration with Adelman over the team playing how he envisions a team to be playing prior to Love coming back, and now going to iso on offense and having the ball movement stop.

vCash
    i blame the rotation and end of game lineups for the losing streak not "meshing together" or injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RuBeasLoveDwill View Post
    1-6 since we lost Bud, I think losing a wing that can knock down shots and was a big body on the defensive end was the biggest blow. He was our plan for sg after the Roy experiment so losing him was HUGE i think.

We'll figure it out but I think it will take a couple games to get everyone meshing together (remember Love didn't get to practice too much with these guys in the preseason.)
    That's part of the frustration with him though - he's coming back less than 100% and expecting the team to adjust to him rather than working himself back in. No one asked him to take over the offense.

vCash
    love has been more of D burden than derrick!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast