• George Clooney

2 11.76%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Yeh, I want to see more Shved too..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I personally don't understand why Shved isn't not playing more. He is better than Lee on both ends. I also think that Shved/Ridnour and JJ/Lee works better because JJ is so ball dominant he doesn't let Shved do his thing.
    Lee is a far superior defensive player. Shved needs minutes, but he is so dependent on PnR, its ridiculous.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Lee is a far superior defensive player. Shved needs minutes, but he is so dependent on PnR, its ridiculous.
    I don't see where you can conclude that from watching Lee? Second part is true. We need to have someone work on him moving without the ball.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Lee is lost. Is being in the right spot on defense worth driving "hard" and getting blocked 3 times a game on offense? It is funny to see, I'll give him that.
    Quote Originally Posted by viksalltheway! View Post
    guys like me would be more like an assistant to the GM
    The Minnesota Twins rank in the top 7 when it comes to assessing the strength of team....announcers. http://awfulannouncing.com/2014/your...medium=twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I don't see where you can conclude that from watching Lee? Second part is true. We need to have someone work on him moving without the ball.
    Its easy to conclude Lee is the better defender. But he is so whatever offensively, I am not sure why Adelman starts him, unless he is doing it for defensive purposes. But didn't Adelman say the same **** when asked why Wes Johnson was starting?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    Lee is lost. Is being in the right spot on defense worth driving "hard" and getting blocked 3 times a game on offense? It is funny to see, I'll give him that.
    starting an international rookie is probably not what Adelman wants to do though. That being said, I would rather Sexy make his mistakes and learn versus watching Lee never finish at the rim, and not be able to make a simple pass. All just because he may cause an extra steal, or hold a guy to 2 less baskets.

vCash
    I am not suggesting Shved starts, I think Howard should, I am just suggesting not playing Lee at all - like you said I don't see the +/- advantage.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Lee has a +3.8 (opponents points per 100 possessions) while sitting, meaning he is saving us less than 4 points over 1.1 games.

He actually has negative win shares, because his offense is SO bad, it doesn't make up for his plus defense. Adelman won't start Howard yet, and hates starting rookies.

But yeah, Lee should not be seeing these minutes. But then again, neither should have Wes, and he started 64 games....

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415