6 35.29%
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt

5 29.41%
  • George Clooney

2 11.76%
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Hard to say out of context, but I hope Kevin does get an earful because too often it sounds like Adelman doesn't hold him to the same standards as others for better or for worse.
    I watched the press conference, it didnt seem out of context at all, you could hear the frustration in Adelman's voice. They also asked him about Love ripping his hand pad off, and he again replied that he didnt see it, and they would have to ask Love about that (the question pertained to the pad possibly hindering Loves shot)...there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, as if he was thinking that was a childish thing to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I watched the press conference, it didnt seem out of context at all, you could hear the frustration in Adelman's voice. They also asked him about Love ripping his hand pad off, and he again replied that he didnt see it, and they would have to ask Love about that (the question pertained to the pad possibly hindering Loves shot)...there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, as if he was thinking that was a childish thing to do.
    Okay - didn't know what context was. Also, I thought it was kind of childish/theatric as well. Love seems to want to have "Hollywood moments" with this comeback when he seriously needs to chill the duck out and use the guys he begged the media for.

vCash
    I make sure that Lee and Shved are out there to close because of their size/defense and live with their mistakes/misses. I'd be sure to get Lee some designed cuts to the basket so the defense can't lag off of him.

I'd send either AK or Shved driving with Love at mid-range and Pek in the post. That way, the interior is opened up a bit while still giving love a chance to face up or pump and drive.

I'd make sure to get Pek the ball and allow him to re-post if necessary before kicking out. Finally, I tell the team no 3pt shots within the first 14 seconds. The advantage is inside, use it.
    I just have bad feeling on Lee being in at the end. I know he's a great defender, but his offense doesn't seems to work. He and Williams seems to pretty much fall into the same hole when driving and then he can't make shots so he's pretty much just pure defense. Didn't I see him unguard in the game and they didn't even pass it to him. LOL

In this game, I would probably take Love out. He wasn't going to be able to make much shots so why keep him in and pass him the ball all the time? I won't mind him still being in, but he need to learn to play with the others. The "Mine" need to learn to share with his team. LOL

vCash
    if i see another jj rindour back court to end a game im gonna write down a loss.

no question it should be

JJ/Lee (Matchup depending)
    Shevd
    AK
    Love
    Pek/Williams/Cunningham (matchup dependant love obviously plays 5 if Williams/Cunningham are in)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    if i see another jj rindour back court to end a game im gonna write down a loss.

no question it should be

JJ/Lee (Matchup depending)
    Shevd
    AK
    Love
    Pek/Williams/Cunningham (matchup dependant love obviously plays 5 if Williams/Cunningham are in)
    Its not a no question thing right now...no question, is that the backcourt should be Rubio and Roy/Budinger...but thats not going to happen for at least another month...for what we have now, it is "pick your poison," do you go with Shved who is extremely inconsistent? do you go with Lee who provides no offense? Do you go with Luke/JJ who provide no defense? There is no right answer right now. The lack of depth at SG right now is making coaching decisions look bad.

vCash
    i feel like shved is a lock right now given the depth chart. ridnour is given way to much credit for being a slightly above average shooter.
    JJ is just as inconsistent as Shved and thats with a whole year under RA.

Pek should get his touches early, end game situations typically starting 5s are not in, unless ur name is Dwight, those big bodies are the only times outside a total dominate Pek game, that pek should finish game because of... defensive mobility plus bigs get worn down thoughout a game faster and it does show statistically, historically.

ie. in tonights game love pek vs landry lee...
    if RA is such a "feel coach" then the end game lineup would have been
    JJ
    shved
    AK
    Williams
    Love
    (its a better match up)

hell start kappernik or how ever the hell you spell that big nose.

vCash
    The offensive strength of this team is supposed to be Love and Pekovic on the inside...why do we turn away from that in the 4th?

vCash
    This is what I wanna know. Why was love taking 3s at all? I mean, he first had his arm pad, his shooting hand is not 100% ok, and he must have missed tons of shooting practice. So why even bother with them? Better to have quality shots near the basket.

Love bothered me today. He needs to learn to pass, or the rest of the team must learn to give him the ball only when they want the ball movement to stop.

Other than that...whats happened to our Defense? Was Budinger so central to our D that when he left our Defense collapsed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenG View Post
    This is what I wanna know. Why was love taking 3s at all? I mean, he first had his arm pad, his shooting hand is not 100% ok, and he must have missed tons of shooting practice. So why even bother with them? Better to have quality shots near the basket.

Love bothered me today. He needs to learn to pass, or the rest of the team must learn to give him the ball only when they want the ball movement to stop.

Other than that...whats happened to our Defense? Was Budinger so central to our D that when he left our Defense collapsed?
    No, but he was important to our offense. Remember, we used to be the team making comeback runs and that involves efficient scoring. Our defense seems in part to be a matter of who we played. Quick guards have been killing us:

Sacramento has quick guards but that team plays 1-on-5 so it negates the advantage.

Toronto with Lowry beat us handily.

Brooklyn doesn't have quick guards and Shved's size was enough on Williams.

Orlando has young nobodies at the guard positions so we won.

Indiana we squeaked out, but George Hill killed us.

Chicago saw Nate Robinson go off. We lost.

Dallas let Kaman shoot too many jumpers and negated the advantage of Collison, so we won.

Charlotte saw Kemba carve us up and kill us.

Golden State got into the lane at will with their guards doing much of the damage.

Denver was an odd situation where we were on our heels and they hit shots.

Portland ran Lillard at us and he had a great game.

Golden State's guard duo went bonkers and killed us.

Notice a common theme?

vCash
    I'm glad too see Jennifer Love Hewitt won the poll

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    The offensive strength of this team is supposed to be Love and Pekovic on the inside...why do we turn away from that in the 4th?
    I think we can't get the ball to them and plus, Love just keep missing. It's just hard when you depend on one player to carry the game and that player has a off day but have to keep shooting.

vCash
    We're last place in our division, and phoenix(you know the team with all our sucky players from last year) has a better record than us.:cry:

vCash
    No, but he was important to our offense. Remember, we used to be the team making comeback runs and that involves efficient scoring. Our defense seems in part to be a matter of who we played. Quick guards have been killing us:

Sacramento has quick guards but that team plays 1-on-5 so it negates the advantage.

Toronto with Lowry beat us handily.

Brooklyn doesn't have quick guards and Shved's size was enough on Williams.

Orlando has young nobodies at the guard positions so we won.

Indiana we squeaked out, but George Hill killed us.

Chicago saw Nate Robinson go off. We lost.

Dallas let Kaman shoot too many jumpers and negated the advantage of Collison, so we won.

Charlotte saw Kemba carve us up and kill us.

Golden State got into the lane at will with their guards doing much of the damage.

Denver was an odd situation where we were on our heels and they hit shots.

Portland ran Lillard at us and he had a great game.

Golden State's guard duo went bonkers and killed us.

Notice a common theme?
    anyone who can't see our defense out top is horrible is blind. That, and our FT shooting, has cost us games. Love's hand is obviously not back to normal, he is missing tons of shots he normally makes.

Again, if we can just not sink away until Love gets his hand back, and Rubio has a few games under his belt, we should be fine. But I am starting to get worried we will be in too big of a hole by the time that happens.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    A wise man once said if your shooting hand injury is preventing you from making shots then stop shooting so much and help your team in other ways(passing,rebounding and DEFENSE)!Atleast I think thats what the wise man said?LOL
    Last edited by DW3421; 11-26-2012 at 02:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillzhere View Post
    A wise man once said if your shooting hand injury is preventing you from making shots then stop shooting so much and help your team in other ways(passing,rebounding and DEFENSE)!I think thats what the wise man said?LOL
    Don't expect Hawk to bash Love any time soon...

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast