vCash

Wolves @ Kings, 11/27

(5-7) at (4-9)

Date and Time: Tuesday, November 27th, 2012 @ 7:00 PM
    TV: CSN-CA, Radio: 1140 KHTK

SLEEP TRAIN ARENA
    One Sports Parkway
    Sacramento, CA 95834

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    not sure i can bear to watch this game. i think i am going to wait until the wolves play a good game and win and then i will watch the next game! i think we will win this game

vCash
    I think we win, but not with a spectacular play. Most likely Love keeps us with a steady lead entire game, they rally in the fourth quarter, but we manage to hold them off somehow.

Love posts some awesome numbers, rest of the team sucks, we get a W somehow..

Wolves United

vCash
    Love takes 110 shots to try and beat the record but only makes 30 so he ends up with 79 pts, and we loose 79-133. The only good thing, Shved gets 3 assists, the rest Love takes off the dribble.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Love takes 110 shots to try and beat the record but only makes 30 so he ends up with 79 pts, and we loose 79-133. The only good thing, Shved gets 3 assists, the rest Love takes off the dribble.
    well damn, if this happens you win a tbd prize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    you starting to get a chip on your shoulder over Love? The dude has played 3 games, back 2 weeks early from a broken shooting hand. While I wish he would cool it with the hero ball, relax, he will be a top 5-7 player again soon enough. The wins will start coming.

This is a must win honestly. If Lillard, Curry, and co are killing Luke/JJ, imagine what CP3 is going to do to us tomorrow night....

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    We need this game. We have to stay within striking distance while trying to find our stride with the returning players.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    I think we will win this game and oh **** do we need to.

vCash
    I hate to break the pattern, but I see a big loss tonight. They need to figure out the chemistry before they can start winning.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    If it were any other team but Sacramento, I'd say it's a loss. But I am 52.125% confident we will win

Also, where is the poll option for Love getting another technical and chasing Rasheed's record?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    If it were any other team but Sacramento, I'd say it's a loss. But I am 52.125% confident we will win

Also, where is the poll option for Love getting another technical and chasing Rasheed's record?
    I just mentioned that the other night watching the GS game with my friend haha

"is Love trying to break Sheed's T record?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you starting to get a chip on your shoulder over Love? The dude has played 3 games, back 2 weeks early from a broken shooting hand. While I wish he would cool it with the hero ball, relax, he will be a top 5-7 player again soon enough. The wins will start coming.

This is a must win honestly. If Lillard, Curry, and co are killing Luke/JJ, imagine what CP3 is going to do to us tomorrow night....
    You should know by now that I'm just trying to get you going... I have no doubt Love will become what he was in few games.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    I believe the game is on at 9 Hawk, not 7

vCash
    I'm setting the over/under on points for Thorton at 20, and I'll take over.

I also think Barea is still nursing his foot injury which is why he isn't driving it and being aggressive like normal, which is also hurting his defense. I do, however, like how he is playing so far this year compared to last year.

But I do think Love's first contact practice yesterday (first since he's hurt his hand) will really help our offense not look so stagnate and also tighten up our second half struggles since they watched tape on it.

I say we hold them under 90 points and pull out a close one finally to end the losing streak.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    thumb down for me. Don't think we'll have too much of a chance unless Love decide to work with the team.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast