Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ Nada if that boy John Wall ain't coming with it.

vCash
    Not going to happen. Gasol will stay a Laker.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    why would any struggling team want gasol? and no good team will give us any pieces worth trading for. lose-lose scenario with gasol. he just needs to step it up
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    everyone knows are are desperate to move him.
    I don't think the Lakers are as desperate to move Gasol as PSD fans are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldonlie24 View Post
    Gasol, Blake, Hill in a package to Utah for Jefferson, Hayward and young talent. Morris is our only guard to push the pace he should get minutes behind nash! we lose nothing by adding jefferson (better from 12-15ft) and allow D12 room to operate. Al Jeff is also better with a pocket pass finishing on the move (floaters etc). Hill for some backcourt depth or sign pietrus. Hayward brings lil D youth shooting and can learn some space clearing moves from nash and KB24 while backing up world peace. CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Utah has too many 4's Gasol could be more productive at 5 ala KG & Bosh both sides win.
    No way we give up two bigs for 1
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Raiders View Post
    Not going to happen. Gasol will stay a Laker.
    I agree
    WE ARE THE LAKERS! WE ARE THE NBA! And since we root for the only team who can say that they are the epitome of EXCELLENCE..... shouldn't the fans who support the franchise be considered in the same light? Let's act like the way the MambaArmy should act..... So lets stop whining, Start Tanking, Stop complaining, Start Tanking and Start cheering, Start Tanking, Start supporting, Start Tanking, Start enjoying what it means to be a Lakers Fan!
    oh i forgot to mention
    START TANKING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    I don't think the Lakers are as desperate to move Gasol as PSD fans are.
    Yup, I'm not even sure we're trying to move him at all, let alone desperate to do it. A 3rd option putting up 14 points and 9 rebounds a game when he is playing poorly is pretty hard to come by. I doubt we make a move unless we get a pretty awesome offer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Whether the source is reliable or not you don't have to be a sports analyst to see that something will go down soon.

I think Pau is gone by the trade deadline or sooner.
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. The safe bet is that Gasol doesn't get traded at all. Kobe does not want him gone and few players in the league are going to put up the numbers Gasol is currently putting up as the 3rd option when they are playing poorly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that. The safe bet is that Gasol doesn't get traded at all. Kobe does not want him gone and few players in the league are going to put up the numbers Gasol is currently putting up as the 3rd option when they are playing poorly.
    What about the new luxury tax that might force us to move one of the big four.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto511 View Post
    I think teams love trading with us, imo
    Teams love dealing with us because they always get our expiring deals for the star they no longer want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    Teams love dealing with us because they always get our expiring deals for the star they no longer want.
    What about when we trade stars away for expiring deals that we don't want.

vCash
    Can we trade him back to Memphis for Marc and picks?

---

vCash
    What about the new luxury tax that might force us to move one of the big four.
    For that purpose, the Lakers would have dealt Gasol in the off-season if they were going to deal him at all. Instead, they added to the luxury tax by signing Nash. The "new" luxury tax doesn't affect them until next season anyway. They decided, for the time being, on going for a ring.

Besides, the best solution to their luxury tax issues is to let their biggest contracts expire in two seasons. They happen to belong to two of their best players, so they have two shots at a championship before they get free of those contracts and can try something new.

Trading Gasol would be a radical departure from the direction they set out on just a month ago.
    Last edited by MickeyMgl; 11-26-2012 at 06:40 PM.

vCash
    What about when we trade stars away for expiring deals that we don't want.
    I'd trade gasol+metta world peace for Ben Gordon and MKG and tyrse Thomas

Good for both teams we get a scoring SG off the bench gordan and his 12milillion expiring deal in 2 years
    Young athletic SF in MKG
    And a good Pf in Thomas

They get metta crazy peace to go with goose soft

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WizFan3 View Post
    what you guys got for us?
    I love that you, a Wizard fan are here.

What would we want from the Wiz for Pau?

I would consider

Pau+Blake

for

Nene+Ariza+Wall

Although this won't happen, especially since Pau is an expiring contract next year and Nene has 4 years left on his deal.

You guys wouldn't give up Wall though.
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

This is not tanking...

Podcast

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast