Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Hell to the no to this trade...man wish it was a way we could move pau back to the post the guy is a beast downlow!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefire7002 View Post
    such a bad trade... Is Williams a decent shooter?
    so so.

but can work on it.
    ]

vCash
    Jerebko

Wiggins-Mobile

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    so so.

but can work on it.
    ive seen nothing on espn anywhere... website or tv... i dont think this rumor has any truth to it at all. that being said i think if something similar to this happened i think it would make a difference in the energy with the lakers.... they should do a similar trade, but not this one

vCash
    Yeah, this source is sketchy. ESPNtv is saying Aldridge is reporting it? Aldridge doesn't even work for ESPN. His twitter has mentioned nothing and he usually lets people know via twitter. I'm calling BS on this source.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    All this Gasol trade talk is stupid, rotisserie-level gibberish talk...the team obviously need time to establish chemistry. New coach, no Nash, and what do the fans think will fix the team...another trade?? ...of an All-Star center??

I know Pau is not playing like 4 years ago, but he is still better than are the garbage that is being polished as "the answer" to all the Laker problems.

Bottom line is the Lakers are lacking chemistry. Nobody knows if Howard is going to bail at the end of the season...Brown sent the whole team into the dark woods with his Princeton offense...then Nash goes down...then you pass up a fan and player preferred coach to bring in a retread coach with fast-break style of play..??!! As frustrating as it is for fans to see this level of putrid play, it goes well beyond Pau Gasol. Time, patience, and hard work on the part of the current players is the only way this season is going to be worthwhile. The last thing the Lakers need is another trade to adjust to.

mamba24 Guest
    maybe crooner is the author of the article............

vCash
    Detroit, who is only getting Okafor in the deal already has young C's they are trying to develop so there is no reason they would do this trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    maybe crooner is the author of the article............
    Lol.

i wish.

I would be getting paid for writing ******** 90% of the time ( like in any other sports Newspaper/Website).
    ]

mamba24 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Lol.

i wish.

I would be getting paid for writing ******** 90% of the time ( like in any other sports Newspaper/Website).
    haha ya wouldnt we all?? unfortunately we all end up doing that for free on psd haha

vCash
    Sacre just got demoted to the D-league.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Better than for Amare
    Still not as good as standing pat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMgl View Post
    Still not as good as standing pat.
    Agreed. But if we do trade Pau, I'd prefer a deal where we get multiple pieces like this, including a backup pg, and youngsters.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    I doubt this trade happens.. The lakers arent getting much back for pau in this trade and the only argument for value would be the young guys, they could get a lot more then that.. They don't want prospects, they want to win now. Every player named in the deal that the lakers would be getting is having a bad year btw..

vCash
    I like this trade actually... Williams can provide energy, and Ariza can shoot them 3's.

THOUGH.. I would like a PG that doesn't totally suck.
    Last edited by Tytanium 24; 11-28-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast