Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    Pau for Amare, yes Amare is hurt but when he's healthy he's nasty in D'antoni system. Watch out.
    Yeah, but his contract is too long and it will mess up our 2014 plans so NO.

vCash
    Some of these trade proposals are horrible. Even with Gasol not playing well (although he played well last night) he is still better than than most if not all of the names being thrown around on here. It's doubtful gasol gets traded until nash and gasol have played several games together (unless something phenomenal comes along).

vCash
    If D-12 goes down, who plays Center? I think we need to turn Pau into the 6th man of the year. Sacre cant start! Jordan Hill is a PF.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shauneazy View Post
    Pau for Amare, yes Amare is hurt but when he's healthy he's nasty in D'antoni system. Watch out.
    I think Amare would have been a great option 3-4 years ago. not so much right now and I don't remember the Lakers dealing with the knicks.

Maybe L. Deng and Taj Gibson would work..or even a 3 team trade including monte ellis.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Monta Ellis is like jamal crawford on steroids. He would be the ultimate scorer coming off of the bench but his defense is suspect.

I really like the bledsoe kid from the clippers, the guy is super athletic and a good defender. showed D wade all about that a few games ago.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JBar805 View Post
    If D-12 goes down, who plays Center? I think we need to turn Pau into the 6th man of the year. Sacre cant start! Jordan Hill is a PF.
    Listen, any star player that goes down will impact a team. Not all teams have the luxury of that insurance that we do with the bigs. But we are playing for championships remember?

Even if a star on the Lakers goes down and they place a band aid for the short term it will not get us passed OKC/Clipper/Memphis or San Antonio anyways.

To keep a player as an insurance option does not help this team get where they need to get. I really think that role players a defender/Shooter will help this team much more than Pau would right now.

I have not seen Pau play with some balls since the last time they were in the Finals. The guy used to take it to the rack and dunk on guys like chris anderson from Denver or shoot free throws.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    There's nothing new in that article. Those rumors have been out there already, and the writer of the article is arguing against such a trade. I agree with him, but the article does not claim what you say it does. All it does, in passing, is acknowledge that such rumors exist.

Bad, misleading thread headline. It's not a "report".
    Last edited by MickeyMgl; 11-26-2012 at 01:58 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    We are not going to win any Gasol trades because teams don't like us, and they want to rob us.
    The majority of our starting rotation has been built on trades favoring us. Divac for Kobe. Kwame Brown for Gasol. Bynum's knees for D12. A pack of Trident for Nash. We got CP3 for LO and Gasol last year! Someone took Luke Walton! I think teams love trading with us, imo

vCash
    i've said it once, rantsports isn't very reliable to get stuff from, it's generally second hand information or speculation. I used to blog there so i know how it works, there's a reason why it was "used to"

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Hell no to amare. That would be downright idiotic.

vCash
    Whether the source is reliable or not you don't have to be a sports analyst to see that something will go down soon.

I think Pau is gone by the trade deadline or sooner.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    See everyone want a trade yet the incoming players are worst. Like i Said with Brown i will say with Dantoni. We have the players however the coach has to get creative. Nash is not here but i suggest Playing Kobe and Nash a bit apart because they both like the ball same with Howard and Pau since Pau is better close to the basket as is Howard. Lakers also need a better back up sf. An athletic player i suggest Terrance Williams or Pietrus. Lakers can even trade Ebanks, Clark, Blake, Duhon what ever players work for Ariza, Derick Williams, T prince, O Casspri, etc. Mark my words If La trade Pau and dont get a top notch pf to play with Howard up front they will never win a ring. No way a age back court of Nash and Kobe out play Lebron and Wade or Westbrook and Durant. No way they out run them, Lakers advantage is having two of the best big men in the game. The coach need to figure some things out while the team make a minor tweak with the roaster. Bosh, Dirk and Kg is the best players to play along side Howard and Pau is the closest to does Three. Mike need to tweak his offense this is not a 7sec and less team maybe 6 years ago. Everyone want smith but i see him as a hard fit with Horawd. They both cant shoot. They would be a smaller version of lob city clippers but at lease Griffin hit his jumpers. Cant say the same for smith. At that point you better hire a defensive coach because that would be their strength.
    Last edited by ldawg; 11-25-2012 at 11:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    See everyone want a trade yet the incoming players are worst. Like i Said with Brown i will say with Dantoni. We have the players however the coach has to get creative. Nash is not here but i suggest Playing Kobe and Nash a bit apart because they both like the ball same with Howard and Pau since Pau is better close to the basket as is Howard. Lakers also need a better back up sf. An athletic player i suggest Terrance Williams or Pietrus. Lakers can even trade Ebanks, Clark, Blake, Duhon what ever players work for Ariza, Derick Williams, T prince, O Casspri, etc. Mark my words If La trade Pau and dont get a top notch pf to play with Howard up front they will never win a ring. No way a age back court of Nash and Kobe out play Lebron and Wade or Westbrook and Durant. No way they out run them, Lakers advantage is having two of the best big men in the game. The coach need to figure some things out while the team make a minor tweak with the roaster. Bosh, Dirk and Kg is the best players to play along side Howard and Pau is the closest to does Three. Mike need to tweak his offense this is not a 7sec and less team maybe 6 years ago.
    The problem is what we might now win a title as is either. Also we all know that no team is going to give us a top notch PF at Pau's value so low, and now everyone knows are are desperate to move him. I mean Duhon, Blake, Ebanks, and Clark will be hard to move because they have no value, and we have no draft picks to give. So short Pau is the only valuable piece we got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto511 View Post
    I agree with this dude. Trading Gasol won't fix our issues. For us to trade him, we would have to win the trade. Love, Blake Griffin, etc which we obviously wont get any miracle trade like that. Worst comes to worst, he'll be a 2nd unit player mainly and a backup C with Jamison starting the 4. Another shooter on the floor to create more one on one opportunities for Dwight, Kobe, and Nash.
    That is an interesting idea and probable evolution of this thing.

vCash
    what you guys got for us?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast