Rise

vCash
    I take it you only read the story heading

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I take it you only read the story heading
    I dont think they did.

vCash
    I agree with this dude. Trading Gasol won't fix our issues. For us to trade him, we would have to win the trade. Love, Blake Griffin, etc which we obviously wont get any miracle trade like that. Worst comes to worst, he'll be a 2nd unit player mainly and a backup C with Jamison starting the 4. Another shooter on the floor to create more one on one opportunities for Dwight, Kobe, and Nash.
    Last edited by asoto511; 11-25-2012 at 02:37 PM.

vCash
    he needs to play with the 2nd unit if we're keeping him

vCash
    Get David lee and shooters from GSW............
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    Get David lee and shooters from GSW............
    Lee+Barnes For Gasol? ray:

vCash
    Gasol, Blake, Hill in a package to Utah for Jefferson, Hayward and young talent. Morris is our only guard to push the pace he should get minutes behind nash! we lose nothing by adding jefferson (better from 12-15ft) and allow D12 room to operate. Al Jeff is also better with a pocket pass finishing on the move (floaters etc). Hill for some backcourt depth or sign pietrus. Hayward brings lil D youth shooting and can learn some space clearing moves from nash and KB24 while backing up world peace. CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Utah has too many 4's Gasol could be more productive at 5 ala KG & Bosh both sides win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto511 View Post
    I agree with this dude. Trading Gasol won't fix our issues. For us to trade him, we would have to win the trade. Love, Blake Griffin, etc which we obviously wont get any miracle trade like that. Worst comes to worst, he'll be a 2nd unit player mainly and a backup C with Jamison starting the 4. Another shooter on the floor to create more one on one opportunities for Dwight, Kobe, and Nash.
    We are not going to win any Gasol trades because teams don't like us, and they want to rob us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldonlie24 View Post
    Gasol, Blake, Hill in a package to Utah for Jefferson, Hayward and young talent. Morris is our only guard to push the pace he should get minutes behind nash! we lose nothing by adding jefferson (better from 12-15ft) and allow D12 room to operate. Al Jeff is also better with a pocket pass finishing on the move (floaters etc). Hill for some backcourt depth or sign pietrus. Hayward brings lil D youth shooting and can learn some space clearing moves from nash and KB24 while backing up world peace. CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Utah has too many 4's Gasol could be more productive at 5 ala KG & Bosh both sides win.
    Don't think Utah wants another big.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tytanium 24 View Post
    Lee+Barnes For Gasol? ray:
    We wish

vCash
    I think Jordan Hill can give you the same stats Pau Gasol will get you on this Lakers team. That might not be the case when Pau is the main guy on another team. But he is a better defender and more physical and can hold a damn pick.

I think Jamison deserves his minutes and so does Hill. I would split the minutes between Pau and Hill.

In short and I have said this sine I joined this Forum and the reason I actually decided to join was to talk about moving Pau. He needs to be traded now so the new guys that come in have some time together. If that is going to be bargs and calderon or Lowry and Amir Johnson or Josh smith it needs to happen in the next few weeks for the sake of the team.

Do not get fooled by Pau having some good games against the Suns or Mavs. Ask yourself how he will play against OKC/Clippers/Memphis or the Spurs come playoff time. I know every fan out there is not 100% confident in Pau when it counts and that is all that matters.

Meeks and Jamison are starting to find their way which is good to see since the start of the season.

Oh, and by the way, I am going to switch from Dish to either Direct tv or Cox. More likely Direct since you get the NFL Ticket free and genie dvr. Tired of the Dish Network B S H I T.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    Agreed. Pau best game will always be 20-10 with LAL. that can be done by several younger, more assertive options at the 4. Heck Jamison gave us 19-15! Pau's value has to be utilized to fill other needs for the D'toni system PERIOD!

vCash
    Report:

Too much Habanero will make your *** hole itch when you take a dump.
    ]

vCash
    Pau for Amare, yes Amare is hurt but when he's healthy he's nasty in D'antoni system. Watch out.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast