Report: Lakers Looking To Trade Gasol

vCash
    I take it you only read the story heading

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    I take it you only read the story heading
    I dont think they did.

vCash
    I agree with this dude. Trading Gasol won't fix our issues. For us to trade him, we would have to win the trade. Love, Blake Griffin, etc which we obviously wont get any miracle trade like that. Worst comes to worst, he'll be a 2nd unit player mainly and a backup C with Jamison starting the 4. Another shooter on the floor to create more one on one opportunities for Dwight, Kobe, and Nash.
    Last edited by asoto511; 11-25-2012 at 02:37 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto511 View Post
    I agree with this dude. Trading Gasol won't fix our issues. For us to trade him, we would have to win the trade. Love, Blake Griffin, etc which we obviously wont get any miracle trade like that. Worst comes to worst, he'll be a 2nd unit player mainly and a backup C with Jamison starting the 4. Another shooter on the floor to create more one on one opportunities for Dwight, Kobe, and Nash.
    We are not going to win any Gasol trades because teams don't like us, and they want to rob us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    We are not going to win any Gasol trades because teams don't like us, and they want to rob us.
    The majority of our starting rotation has been built on trades favoring us. Divac for Kobe. Kwame Brown for Gasol. Bynum's knees for D12. A pack of Trident for Nash. We got CP3 for LO and Gasol last year! Someone took Luke Walton! I think teams love trading with us, imo

vCash
    I think teams love trading with us, imo
    Teams love dealing with us because they always get our expiring deals for the star they no longer want.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeBeatJesus View Post
    Teams love dealing with us because they always get our expiring deals for the star they no longer want.
    What about when we trade stars away for expiring deals that we don't want.

vCash
    That is an interesting idea and probable evolution of this thing.

vCash
    he needs to play with the 2nd unit if we're keeping him

vCash
    Get David lee and shooters from GSW............
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    Get David lee and shooters from GSW............
    Lee+Barnes For Gasol? ray:

vCash
    Gasol, Blake, Hill in a package to Utah for Jefferson, Hayward and young talent. Morris is our only guard to push the pace he should get minutes behind nash! we lose nothing by adding jefferson (better from 12-15ft) and allow D12 room to operate. Al Jeff is also better with a pocket pass finishing on the move (floaters etc). Hill for some backcourt depth or sign pietrus. Hayward brings lil D youth shooting and can learn some space clearing moves from nash and KB24 while backing up world peace. CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Utah has too many 4's Gasol could be more productive at 5 ala KG & Bosh both sides win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldonlie24 View Post
    Gasol, Blake, Hill in a package to Utah for Jefferson, Hayward and young talent. Morris is our only guard to push the pace he should get minutes behind nash! we lose nothing by adding jefferson (better from 12-15ft) and allow D12 room to operate. Al Jeff is also better with a pocket pass finishing on the move (floaters etc). Hill for some backcourt depth or sign pietrus. Hayward brings lil D youth shooting and can learn some space clearing moves from nash and KB24 while backing up world peace. CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Utah has too many 4's Gasol could be more productive at 5 ala KG & Bosh both sides win.
    Don't think Utah wants another big.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baldonlie24 View Post
    No way we give up two bigs for 1

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast