Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB2K10King View Post
    Guthrie didn't have nearly the season that Dickey had. To try and offer him a contract with less money/years than Guthrie is the fastest way to put him on the trade Market. I see Wright getting traded as well. I have no faith in our ownership at this point. Hate to say it, but that's how I feel
    Yeah, that valuation said it all, they have no intention of keeping RA.

They're just going to low ball and then say 'we tried' and then put a slur on the player leaving just like they did with Jose.

Coupon scum.

vCash
    Oh, ye of little faith, repent your sins. Transgressions against your own team and desecration of its owners and management shall not be overlooked on Judgement Day. (Perhaps even as soon as the Winter Meetings.) Repent and ask forgiveness and you may be welcomed back into the fan faithful.
    LO F'n L
    Former B'klyn Dodger fan. Mets Maniac since 1962.

vCash
    I love how people blame Sandy Alderson for this

Also, pitchers and catchers don't report for 2-3 months. Why should they rush with negotiations? It's not like they aren't negotiating.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I know because no other team in the history of any sport have ever taken a long time to sign their best players.

Jesus Christ you ****ing complain about everything.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Brian Costa @BrianCostaWSJ FWIW, I'm told Mets have yet to seriously explore trade options for Wright. They may need to eventually, but still hopeful for extension.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234