Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joba's value

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCityofDreams View Post
    lol hilarious

What do you think about the team this upcoming season?
    We should make the playoffs, and then die a horrible death in them. That's the best case scenario. This team is basically the same group, just one year older, and that really doesn't bold well when you have players who are already declining due to their age.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Cashman has the same mindset as alot of yankee fans when it comes to trades, that's why fans love him.
    Simply put...................A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Truer words have not been spoken in the soft watches of the night that this statement, my friend.

And so, a new era begins.....

vCash
    We should make the playoffs, and then die a horrible death in them. That's the best case scenario. This team is basically the same group, just one year older, and that really doesn't bold well when you have players who are already declining due to their age.
    How is this different from just about any other postseason under the tenure of Mssr. Cashman.

** After the expiration of the Watson/Showalter/Michael dynasty in 2001 that is.

vCash
    If value was according to weight he'd be one of the most sought after players in the MLB.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    That's true I don't see them going far next yr either but I'm sure they will give us a stretch or two where we think you maybe it's possible to raise a title this yr.
    Friend: I think the NBA payed off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they payed Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F:There is no one in the draft coming out and trading players isn't going to happen. The Lakers are in trouble.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    How is this different from just about any other postseason under the tenure of Mssr. Cashman.

** After the expiration of the Watson/Showalter/Michael dynasty in 2001 that is.
    I want errbody on here to call me Mssr TY.

K thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    I want errbody on here to call me Mssr TY.

K thanks.
    Your welcome........................................... .............Mssr. TY.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123