I've heard a ton of complaining ( asking for firing and trades)
So I ask what must we do REALISTICLY in order to still win this ship.
I think our issues are fixable and below are the list.
1) dantoni NOT coaching to our strenghts like he said he would. (Not enough low post touches and HILL -4mins? Really!)
2) open up the blinds and realize this team is not built for run and gun. ( But it is built for championship. There is a horrible mis conseption going on at the moment that only run and gun can win?? Miami won it once the last three titles have been won by half court teams, so why not play to your strength instead of playing to your weakness?
3) I love the way Kobe has gotten started BUT he needs to start inside out like the days with Shaq. ( it's not that Dwight gonna score every point it's more he gets a automatic double team and kicks out making the whole game easier, especially for our bench that can't create on their own).
4) The reason I wanted Phil back was one reason, only coach I seen able to criticize Kobe and get him to share the ball. ( Dantoni I'm glad you can pick on Pau when you put a system that doesn't play to his strenghts, smh but I going to need you to grow some COHONES/BALLS and tell the mamba he needs to pass the damn ball inside first.
5) Pau needs to play with better effort !!! ( I know they not getting you the ball down low but you still have to give max effort on both sides. Hell my little sister puts up more effort than that.
6) Dwight, already love what I'm seeing from big man but he has to realize he is a bonified superstar and can't be like Bynum, if they not trying to get you the ball fight for position and DEMAND the damn thing. ( That's what separate the good from the great. Look at Kobe)
7) I swear the only thing wrong with this team is managing egos, not only players but coach too. Everyone one has to be ready to give a little