Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How good of a team is this?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Realistic, Long and Short Term Contender

1 4.76%
  • Realistic, Long Term Contender

1 4.76%
  • Realistic, Short Term Contender

0 0%
  • Realistic, Not a Contender

4 19.05%
  • Not Realistic

15 71.43%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Matt Barnes. They can find another #1 pitching prospect - Barnes wasn't exactly the way, the truth, and the light coming out of college.
    Ahhhh OKAY!!!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Matt Barnes. They can find another #1 pitching prospect - Barnes wasn't exactly the way, the truth, and the light coming out of college.
    I'm really high on Matt Barnes though. I feel at the worst, he's a solid mid rotation starter with a chance to be a TORP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    Remember, these are not based on what you think what will happen or whether or not the players want to come to Chicago. Vote based on whether the deals and trades are realistic and whether the team is a contender or not.
    I DEMAND a repost as the mock presented in this post does not fully articulate the trades and ideas represented by the poster and it makes me look like a 12 year old school girl not knowing which team a player is on...LOL! The People deserve the TRUTH!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123