Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    From what I've read, Shanny is pretty high on Keenan Robinson's abilities. I'm pretty sure Riley and Robinson are our middle linebackers of the future. I think Fletcher is going to retire after next season.

vCash
    He might not want to, but unless we bring him back, doubt anyone gets him.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    riley cant be fletcher's replacement because he is already our starting ILB beside him.... the 3-4 has 2 ilbs.....

we need another ILB alongside riley once fletcher departs is what am saying... thats why i mentioned robinson...he is more talented, and if he develops like riley might even end up being better than him

vCash
    Riley was brought here to replace Fletcher. I get what you are saying, but Riley is looked at as Fletchers replacement, not Robinson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBoost View Post
    Riley was brought here to replace Fletcher. I get what you are saying, but Riley is looked at as Fletchers replacement, not Robinson.
    however you wanna spin it, whether it was to unseat mcntosh or eventually replace fletcher..its now time to find fletcher's replacement because riley will be playing alone if he does...LOL

all jokes aside thou, i hope robinson plays to his potential

vCash
    Robinson has some growing in the NFL to do, but so far I was impressed. New strength and conditioning coaches are a must this off season.

vCash
    yeah...i agree... we cannot be losing key guys every week like we do now...we'll never get anywhere like that...

vCash
    I really liked when we picked him in the draft, he plays hard, very athletic, hope he comes back strong

vCash
    McClain MLB from the raiders was just cut. If Robinson is done for the season he might be interesting.

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    McClain MLB from the raiders was just cut. If Robinson is done for the season he might be interesting.
    I say we jump on it, our depth is scary right now and if we are going to make a run he could be a difference maker. If he doesn't fit in just cut him, he's not crazy expensive and the upside could be huge.

vCash
    I want him to come here and sit and learn behind london fletcher for the time being. Take the 4th spot, come in on situational downs. The once fletch hangs it up, we plug him in and keep on going. It solves 1 area of need, and who better as a role model for him other than fletch or lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12