Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

more devestating injuries...

Redskins rookie LB Keenan Robinson could be lost for the season...
    "Washington Redskins rookie inside linebacker Keenan Robinson was undergoing tests on Friday to determine if he had suffered a torn pectoral muscle, and the fear is that Robinson could be lost for the season." via washingtonpost.com

he will join a long list of guys
    jordan bernstine
    adam carriker
    brian orakpo
    roy helu
    fred davis
    brandon merriwether
    chris nield
    chase mannifield
    keenan robinson
    jamal brown(still has not played a snap)

something has got to give...

vCash
    Carriker, Davis and Orakpo would be the only ones I'd classify as "devastating."

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    I think Helu would add a nice 3rd. down presence too.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    When are you going to get a season ending injury insaneboost?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Meriweather was pretty devastating. Also would have liked to see what Minnifield would bring.

vCash
    idk bout you guys, but i would love to have seen what bernstine could have done at FS...with his range and hitting ability...maybe am delusional...

all these injuries are hits to our starters or depth..

vCash
    not that im saying this season is over or anything...but it kinda makes me excited to see what kind of team we can be next season with a few FAs and draft picks in the mix. Could be a really solid team if weavoid the injury bug next year

vCash
    With a healthy Orakpo, Carriker, Meriweather, Garcon (100%), Davis, and some decent additions to the secondary, we finally wont be automatically checked as a win on every teams calendar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJrockPD View Post
    When are you going to get a season ending injury insaneboost?
    When the Redskins are in charge of the strength and conditioning of my fingers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    not that im saying this season is over or anything...but it kinda makes me excited to see what kind of team we can be next season with a few FAs and draft picks in the mix. Could be a really solid team if weavoid the injury bug next year
    no doubt.... we have a boatload of talent man.... its crazy how shanahan has turned us from not having 1 player in the top 100 2 years ago to one of the most talented rosters in the nfl....right there with the packers when healthy...

that QB make a world of difference... crazy to look at the talent on the team..
    RG3, morris, trent, good interior OL, Davis, garcon, orakpo, kerrigan, DL,...

its insane to think what would happen if guys like aldrick robinson develop... the kid doesnt even know how to run routes yet.... i cant imagine if someone coaches him...he'd be our most dangerous weapon....

thats what excites me more than anything.....lets see how the young talent we already have develops...(helu, aldrick and keenan robinson, gettis, leribus, hankerson, jenkins) and a 7 more draftpicks come april.....am GEEKING for the draft man....

vCash
    ^Not to mention someone like perry riley who was taken in 4th round in 2010 and has become a pretty dam good ilb for

Chances are we wont make the play offs this year, due to some stupid losses..like rams and giants game. We shouldve had those games. But our team is young and starting to gel. I say playoffs next year, and being a consistant contender for the next 10 years is very realistic for us now.
    Last edited by Hitman21; 11-25-2012 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    i disagree...we are in the position going forward to make the playoffs because of the brutal schedule the giants have and the choke-artists the cowboys are...

but thats why i mentioned keenan robinson... if perry riley developed into a stud ILB, am really excited to see what a guy with even more talent becomes..

vCash
    Riley is pretty good, been impressed and will definitely make a good replacement for Fletcher.

vCash
    no, we need robinson to play alongside riley as the replacement for fletcher....we need 2 stud ILBs to complement the DL and orapo/kerrigan.....

mantei teo looks like he will be a once in a generational type ILB...man i wish we had the chance to get him....

vCash
    Riley is going to be Fletchers replacement. I can tell you that right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast