Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pacers VS Spurs

Hybrid View

vCash

Pacers VS Spurs

Early 3rd Quarter up by 10. This is one of the best games weve played so far this year.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    were in the penalty with 8:17 left in the quarter. We need to take advantage of this.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Lance Stephenson is SIIIICK!

vCash
    4 point lead after 3.

vCash
    man we are playing with some fire today.

vCash
    somehow we are now down 6. IDK what the hell happened, they played a great game until about 6 minutes left in the 4th.

vCash
    god damnit we gave that game away....

vCash
    I looked at the scoring of are guards it stinks..I still wish we had gotton OJ MAYO..& had george hill.. paul george ,david west ,danny granger, roy hibbert..That a nice line up or 6 man ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    I looked at the scoring of are guards it stinks..I still wish we had gotton OJ MAYO..& had george hill.. paul george ,david west ,danny granger, roy hibbert..That a nice line up or 6 man ...
    did you watch the game?

Hill had an off game, but Augustin was great. He probably should have been in the game at the end, because for some reason our offense stagnated.

vCash
    yes i did ..lance did a shake one there guards and laid it up...brought the fans up.

vCash
    ombada I enjoyed seeing your posts from " This is one of the best games weve played so far this year" to "somehow we are now down 6. IDK what the hell happened, they played a great game until about 6 minutes left in the 4th. " haha.

Anyways, I was at the game and gotta say it was real disappointing. The last 3-4 minutes we couldn't buy a basket, Roy especially. Really disappointing but that is what sets the Spurs apart from the rest of the league - they keep calm.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ombada I enjoyed seeing your posts from " This is one of the best games weve played so far this year" to "somehow we are now down 6. IDK what the hell happened, they played a great game until about 6 minutes left in the 4th. " haha.

Anyways, I was at the game and gotta say it was real disappointing. The last 3-4 minutes we couldn't buy a basket, Roy especially. Really disappointing but that is what sets the Spurs apart from the rest of the league - they keep calm.

This thread could be a case study of the mood swings of an NBA fan. I cant tell you how pissed i was after George hit that three and we let them come right back and hit one (****ing Jeff Green)

vCash
    I didn't get a chance to watch this game but everyone I've talked to has the same "I have no clue what happened" statement that Ombada had.

vCash
    We missed way too many shots that were within 5-10 ft of the basket...mainly Roy and David West. Very frustrating to watch.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    We missed way too many shots that were within 5-10 ft of the basket...mainly Roy and David West. Very frustrating to watch.
    Also, our defense just stopped defending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast