Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Pacers @ Lakers - 11/27

Tip off at 1030PM EST.

Ehhhhhhhhh....

#iubb

vCash
    I hate west coast road trip start times....I've always thought they should make a rule that games east vs west should be something of a middle ground time. Something between 8-9 our time making it 5-6 theirs would make sense for both fan bases.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 11-27-2012 at 02:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    I hate west coast road trip start times....I've always thought they should make a rule that games east vs west should be something of a middle ground time. Something between 8-9 our time making it 5-6 theirs would make sense for both fan bases.
    for me its 5:30 AM...

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    Kobe has the flu and is a game time decision.

vCash
    so far were playing pretty well.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    This game has been crazy physical, sloppy and defensive. But we are up right now. so hopefully they can keep the lead.

vCash
    up by 4 heading into the 4th. Messy, messy game.

vCash
    Great win....ugly win but we needed this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Great win....ugly win but we needed this.
    indeed, now we need to string a few of these bad boys together.

vCash
    Great game game ..George hill is doing really good ...Hopefully there starting to click ...lets get the ball rolling

vCash
    Good stuff! Wasn't expecting that..

#iubb

vCash
    Does anyone follow Roy on Twitter? It sounds like his poor performances are getting to him....all consecutive tweets from last night/early this morning.

It's round 4am n I'm laying in bed. Can't sleep. I understand why people r frustrated with my play of late. Been having a rough stretch.
    But I appreciate every1 that has stuck with me. It's not from a lack of trying. When things come 2gether for me this year it's gonna b scary
    Stick with me. I'm all about winning. I said it before I want to be on the All Defense Team. I hope to have a chance. My offense will come
    I really wish I could fall asleep right now. But thanks for listening Pacer fans.

vCash
    Damn I didn't see that...I saw Pat McAfee sent him a tweet of encouragement but I didn't see these depressing tweets that prompted it...that's unfortunate. He's taking it a lot harder cause I feel he didn't see himself being thrusted into a situation like this, where there's no true number 1 option with granger done and he's having a hard time standing out.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Damn I didn't see that...I saw Pat McAfee sent him a tweet of encouragement but I didn't see these depressing tweets that prompted it...that's unfortunate. He's taking it a lot harder cause I feel he didn't see himself being thrusted into a situation like this, where there's no true number 1 option with granger done and he's having a hard time standing out.
    This is why I like Roy and think he is going to will his way to playing well again. How many players in the league would be up at night because they have played poorly? He is correct though that currently he is on pace to make an All Defensive team from at least the games I've seen,

vCash
    Honestly I'm not the biggest of fans when an athlete does that...getting all emotional and stuff. It shows that his poor play is really affecting him mentally. That's not something you want to hear.

#iubb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast