Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Suh could face suspension for extracurriculars involving schaubs nethers.

Earlier today on The Dan Patrick Show, NFL executive V.P. of football operations Ray Anderson said that the foot to the groin by Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh on Texans quarterback Matt Schaub “appeared to be a little out of the ordinary” and that “[i]t didn’t appear to be a natural football move.”

Mike Freeman of CBSSports.com reports that the natural consequence could be a one-game suspension for Suh.

As Anderson said regarding the review process that will begin Monday, “If you’re a repeat offender you really aren’t entitled to the benefit of the doubt.” This likely means that the league won’t be inclined to accept whatever explanation Suh conjures. (Maybe he’ll say he saw a bug on Schaub’s pants and was merely trying to squash it.)

Suh, who ducked out of the locker room before meeting with reporters on Thursday, has yet to address the situation. Freeman suggests that the Lions should suspend Suh on their own.
    I loved this guy out of college. I've lost all respect for him since. The league didn't need another Haynesworth.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    That title just sounds so dirty

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    This is guy is a joke.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros