Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    I'm no expert, but I just think Love needs to move the ball faster/better. In the Denver game, he would receive the ball, and just hang on it. Couple of times, Shved threw him a good pass, and then he hesitated for few moments. Other guys like Cunningham or Kirilenko shoot without second thought, if they receive the ball in a good position. Too bad they can't convert it very well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I'm no expert, but I just think Love needs to move the ball faster/better. In the Denver game, he would receive the ball, and just hang on it. Couple of times, Shved threw him a good pass, and then he hesitated for few moments. Other guys like Cunningham or Kirilenko shoot without second thought, if they receive the ball in a good position. Too bad they can't convert it very well.
    1. AK was talking to Love during the game about this very thing - run the play, move the ball.

2. AK is/was top 5 in FG% so far this year (not sure after last night), but that's where we really miss Buddinger to knock down threes and make cuts

vCash
    I think it's more of a fluke for AK, and the fact he takes his shots smartly. I think he's at 50% 3s so far. Can hardly sustain it..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    I think it's more of a fluke for AK, and the fact he takes his shots smartly. I think he's at 50% 3s so far. Can hardly sustain it..
    Absolutely, just sort of a funny quirk fact I threw out there because of your assessment (which is true normally).

vCash
    It's also a matter of where Love gets the ball. He should get the ball either under the basket or at the 3p line. And that, along with bad D and the poor choices, was our PGs fault.
    I still can't believe after so many years in the NBA Ridnour and Barrea don't know what to do at the end of the game. Just jacking 3s hopping they will fall. And you have Love and Pek under the basket...

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    It's also a matter of where Love gets the ball. He should get the ball either under the basket or at the 3p line. And that, along with bad D and the poor choices, was our PGs fault.
    I still can't believe after so many years in the NBA Ridnour and Barrea don't know what to do at the end of the game. Just jacking 3s hopping they will fall. And you have Love and Pek under the basket...
    I completely agree with the PG situation. I would much rather see Shved out there running the point than anyone else. As a matter off fact, is it just me or does Shved work much better with either Luke or Lee because Luke likes to play off the ball more and Lee let's Shved handle most of the time. JJ dominates the ball way too much and doesn't really let Shved do his thing.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Well, Shved has had some nice passes to Barea at the 3pt line, which he converted much better than Lee or Ridnour.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678